• eSoftTools 7z password recovery software

• Needless flaming & idiocy are grounds for banning.
Needless flaming & idiocy are grounds for banning.
Forum rules: Please keep all conversation civil and productive. Any trolling or shit-posting will be removed and repeat offenders will be banned from the Enlightened Discussion forum.
 #166635  by izabelaanna
 Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:16 am
An excellent tool is developed by eSoftTools to remove password from 7z file named as 7zip password recovery tool. it removes password from file without damaging file information. this software is able to break all password combinations even it contains any length. A free demo version is also available to each user to recover the initial three letters of the password.

Read more:- 7z password recovery

jonrink liked this
 #168061  by jonrink
 Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:43 am
Hi @lemmiwinx
Well, I have also used this tool 2 weeks back, and I didn't face such kind of issues. Even when I was little confused with the process for password recovery, their support team helped me and guided me through the entire process. May I know if you have reached their support through their official website?
And even after reading your review, I was little shocked and checked - if it contains any spyware or malware and I found it "clean" among 71 antivirus and online scanners. You could also check it on Virustotal.com portal. I hope it will help you to clear your misunderstanding.
 #168062  by lemmiwinx
 Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:53 am
jonrink wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:43 am
Hi @lemmiwinx
Well, I have also used this tool 2 weeks back, and I didn't face such kind of issues. Even when I was little confused with the process for password recovery, their support team helped me and guided me through the entire process. May I know if you have reached their support through their official website?
And even after reading your review, I was little shocked and checked - if it contains any spyware or malware and I found it "clean" among 71 antivirus and online scanners. You could also check it on Virustotal.com portal. I hope it will help you to clear your misunderstanding.
Fuck you bastard spammer. Eat a bag of dicks.
 #168378  by jonrink
 Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:49 am
lemmiwinx wrote:
This is not an appropriate way to share your views. You are using offensive language which can be reported and considered as spam as well. Whosoever is the moderator here, kindly watch this user and his activities.
 #168389  by lemmiwinx
 Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:36 am
jonrink wrote:
lemmiwinx wrote:
This is not an appropriate way to share your views. You are using offensive language which can be reported and considered as spam as well. Whosoever is the moderator here, kindly watch this user and his activities.
I repeat eat a bag of dicks you fucking spammer. This used to be a fun forum before spam ruined it.
 #168393  by almostapathetic
 Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:31 am
jonrink wrote:

Go ahead and report it you dothead niqqer faqqot. Include some brown dick pics and @PepperPeanut might respond if you offer some brown street-shitter cum.
 #168446  by lemmiwinx
 Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:56 am
almostapathetic wrote:
jonrink wrote:

Go ahead and report it you dothead niqqer faqqot. Include some brown dick pics and @PepperPeanut might respond if you offer some brown street-shitter cum.
I'm really curious as to what keeps this place alive including the so-called front page (which is not anything to brag about). I wouldn't be surprised if this is a Russian spy op trying to get Trump elected for a 2nd term. We need voter ID laws so Russians can't vote in our elections.
 #168503  by almostapathetic
 Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:57 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:56 am
almostapathetic wrote:
jonrink wrote:

I'm really curious as to what keeps this place alive including the so-called front page (which is not anything to brag about). I wouldn't be surprised if this is a Russian spy op trying to get Trump elected for a 2nd term. We need voter ID laws so Russians can't vote in our elections.
Sounds like the only good reason for the existence of this shithole.