• Computer Purchasing Advice (Read if you're tech saavy and want $5)

• Where the enlightened come to discuss the latest developments in science and technology.
Where the enlightened come to discuss the latest developments in science and technology.
 #71715  by Demeter
 Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:34 am
It's official. I need a new laptop. As I kind of said earlier, I had two homework assignments due tonight. Well, one of them was due like an hour after my other class ended, and of course my fucking laptop stalls fucking non-stop so it takes me a ridiculous amount of time to type three paragraphs. I had a fucking brilliant response in my head but I was so agitated from this piece of shit stalling that I just rushed to get enough written down before the deadline. I literally submitted it 1 minute before the deadline and I'm raging on the inside right now because FINALLY it stopped stalling.

I swear I was about to cry thinking I wasn't going to submit it in time. I always manage to get everything done at the last minute if I need to though. I'm just disappointed I didn't really get to fully get into my writing because I had genius insights I didn't even put down. Oh well. It's done.

Now for laptop shopping.

Also, I have a black shadow on the top right corner of my screen and I'm wondering where tf that came from. Yeah, definitely need to order a new laptop ASAP. Give me your best advice. Thanks.