• Elon Musk just released our first look at the new SpaceX Spacesuit

• Where the enlightened come to discuss the latest developments in science and technology.
Where the enlightened come to discuss the latest developments in science and technology.
 #66889  by PepperPeanut
 Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:59 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:56 pm
No, trying to see if anyone can recommend it. Been buying crap games lately and wasting money
I really haven't been playing much of anything lately. I'd love some recommendations too.
95percent wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:57 pm
You fools are brainwashed by those games.
You just said in another thread that humans can't escape the planet. What information are you basing that on?
 #68569  by Kumacho
 Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:35 pm
PepperPeanut wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:43 pm
95percent wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:42 pm
To be more specific, I do not believe in "outer space" or a "universe" as such, no. I believe there is a really high altitude, up in the sky, but that's it. Earth is all there is and the sun really does revolve around us.
I don't really believe you believe this, but I really want it to be true.

What do you think the shape of the earth is?
You really do want to meet a flat earther. Somebody who really, deep in their heart believes that bullshit. I can only think the reason is so you can utterly humiliate and destroy them in some sort of lopsided verbal duel to the death.

Of course a real flat earther would be completely unarmed in an intellectual battle.