• Drawing Tablet/School Laptop Help

• Needless flaming & idiocy are grounds for banning.
Needless flaming & idiocy are grounds for banning.
Forum rules: Please keep all conversation civil and productive. Any trolling or shit-posting will be removed and repeat offenders will be banned from the Enlightened Discussion forum.
 #111680  by dayton
 Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:57 am
I think ASUS Transformer Book T101HA it's a great choice. Perhaps the hard disk parameters are not the same, but otherwise, it's good and I have the same one myself. I bought it for study in order to have maximum mobility and the ability to use it everywhere. It helped me a lot in my studies, as well as physics homework solver since I studied at the radiophysical faculty and solved many different assignments with its help.
 #111687  by Tim_Kerr
 Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:18 am
dayton wrote:
I think ASUS Transformer Book T101HA it's a great choice. Perhaps the hard disk parameters are not the same, but otherwise, it's good and I have the same one myself. I bought it for study in order to have maximum mobility and the ability to use it everywhere. It helped me a lot in my studies, as well as physics homework solver since I studied at the radiophysical faculty and solved many different assignments with its help.
no u didn't
almostapathetic liked this
 #111690  by happysock
 Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:29 am
dayton wrote:
Could it suck your dick? :o

Edit: If not ... you want the Asus JohnnyP deep throat 1000.