• Drawing Tablet/School Laptop Help

• Where the enlightened come to discuss the latest developments in science and technology.
Where the enlightened come to discuss the latest developments in science and technology.
 #86418  by almostapathetic
 Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:33 pm
Demeter wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:37 pm

I'm not bragging about being rich, because I'm not. I'm basically just buying necessities and gifts. Even all the clothes I bought, I really needed because I was starting to look like a poor kid, some of my clothes are so old. Also because winter is coming and I needed warm stuff. And what better time to go shopping when you're technically poor than Black Friday and Cyber Monday?
 #101118  by PaulHudson42t
 Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:18 pm
As you have already got the advices regarding what tablets you should get. I would you suggest you something different. Like you said you might get a laptop for Christmas, I would suggest you to buy a Wacom pen tablet which can be connected to a desktop or a laptop and will act as a canvas. Whatever you draw with the pen on the Wacom tab surface will be displayed on your computer screen and it has many other features as well and most importantly it will fit your budget too. Hope this helps.