• $$$$ Help me with some chemistry problems and I'll pay you $$$$ Please hurry.

• Where the enlightened come to discuss the latest developments in science and technology.
Where the enlightened come to discuss the latest developments in science and technology.
 #86496  by Demeter
 Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:06 pm
It's okay I already figured out those problems. They were actually really easy once you read it, but the opening my eyes and reading it part was hard for me because I'm exhausted to my core. Also I ran out of time before I could ask you another question but it's fine I guess. Got a 92 instead of a 100 but I'm going to blame it on the fever and take a nap.
 #86506  by Demeter
 Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:41 pm
If anyone still wants to help, I do have another homework assignment I would appreciate help with that's due tomorrow. Also, just gonna say it's not really cheating because I have to make sure I know all this stuff before the quiz anyway. But it would be a lot easier if someone worked it out for me and then I could study that as well.
 #86540  by happysock
 Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:42 am
Demeter wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:41 pm
If anyone still wants to help, I do have another homework assignment I would appreciate help with that's due tomorrow. Also, just gonna say it's not really cheating because I have to make sure I know all this stuff before the quiz anyway. But it would be a lot easier if someone worked it out for me and then I could study that as well.
1) Find ugly fat nerd. He is a evil meet eater

2) Act like you like him. Make him your man poodle.

3 ) Have him do your homework. It is his punishment for him eating meat.

Repeat as necessary.
 #86542  by Hakik
 Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:45 am
Anthrax666 wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:58 pm
So whats the problem?

Added in 19 minutes 45 seconds:

This is what they teach in chemistry at community college? Are you kidding me? That's basic high school level shit, maybe even middle school. :lol:

You could even figure out this answer without even knowing anything about chemistry.

@Demeter were you just posting this hoping to impress us with what you thought was seemingly complicated homework? Because all it did is really show us how ridiculously easy your classes are, and proved once again what a dumb-dumb you are for not being able to answer a very basic simple middle school level question.