• New Ice Age is here

• Where the enlightened come to discuss the latest developments in science and technology.
Where the enlightened come to discuss the latest developments in science and technology.
 #93847  by lemmiwinx
 Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:35 pm
Oh how we're going to miss the good old days of global warming. It's a fact that as we speak the Atlantic Ocean is freezing over due to global cooling.

North Falmouth, MA | January 2018
 #93850  by cunnalingus
 Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:38 pm
Global cooling? You retard... it’s only cold in the eastern parts of North America. We usually have like four to six feet of snow where I live by now. It’s raining and warm outside.
Tim_Kerr liked this
 #93855  by SkeetDixon
 Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:46 pm
Ha, it seems like the coasts are getting the ass-end of Climate Change. The East Coast is getting especially shit on. The West Coast is getting droughts and abnormally high temps. Hurricanes, droughts, and floods for the South and South-east.

The Midwest is getting above-average storms and rainfall, resulting in flooding and loss of crops. It could really be avoided because many people are situated in flood planes as it is. They won't move though.
 #93856  by lemmiwinx
 Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:52 pm
SkeetDixon wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:46 pm
Ha, it seems like the coasts are getting the ass-end of Climate Change. The East Coast is getting especially shit on. The West Coast is getting droughts and abnormally high temps. Hurricanes, droughts, and floods for the South and South-east.

The Midwest is getting above-average storms and rainfall, resulting in flooding and loss of crops. It could really be avoided because many people are situated in flood planes as it is. They won't move though.
That's the thing about climate change the more it changes the more climate change freaks get their rocks off. As if the climate hasn't been changing before humans ever walked the earth but they're going to put an end to it if it kills us all.
 #93865  by HolidayFriday
 Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:34 pm
My two cents:

They haven't explained that natural climate drivers are the biggest cause of climate change. Water vapor, solar activity, and numerous natural gasses such as methane make up the bulk of why our climate is changing.

Maybe they don't like telling the general public that there's nothing that can be done about it?

The fact is that CO2 is only responsible for about 2% of the greenhouse effect. They say that the 2% creates a bit of warmth that melts the ice caps a little more and causes a little more of the water vapor that is the most abundant and powerful greenhouse gas, but they don't say that the water vapor or other gasses would do the same thing - creating warmth and making more of the water vapor. It seems like the percentage of their roll in the creation of new vapor would be equal to their percentage in the greenhouse effect. Am I wrong?

When the Obama Administration moved to rid the world of manmade CO2, it was discovered that removing the CO2 would take about eighty years and bring the global average temperature down as much as one degree (in accordance with their global warming models were it rises about ten), but it was also discovered that over the following five years, the temperature will have risen as much as the one degree we fixed. All we'd have done is postponed it.

So... I think we should start looking at what to do about inevitable changes rather than pretending we cause them or can stop them.

But of course, that's just my opinion, and I could be wrong.
BDR529 liked this
 #93866  by BDR529
 Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:04 pm
Yes HF...I believe you are correct. But we can't lose sight of the possible damage that is being done to the artic wildlife in the north and south poles. Animals that live in cold regions are already showing signs of mutation and morphing to attempt survival in the grips of this climate catastrophe. Even penguins are not immune to the ravages of global warming...

#93867  by Tim_Kerr
 Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:05 pm
HolidayFriday wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:34 pm
My two cents:

They haven't explained that natural climate drivers are the biggest cause of climate change. Water vapor, solar activity, and numerous natural gasses such as methane make up the bulk of why our climate is changing.

Maybe they don't like telling the general public that there's nothing that can be done about it?

The fact is that CO2 is only responsible for about 2% of the greenhouse effect. They say that the 2% creates a bit of warmth that melts the ice caps a little more and causes a little more of the water vapor that is the most abundant and powerful greenhouse gas, but they don't say that the water vapor or other gasses would do the same thing - creating warmth and making more of the water vapor. It seems like the percentage of their roll in the creation of new vapor would be equal to their percentage in the greenhouse effect. Am I wrong?

When the Obama Administration moved to rid the world of manmade CO2, it was discovered that removing the CO2 would take about eighty years and bring the global average temperature down as much as one degree (in accordance with their global warming models were it rises about ten), but it was also discovered that over the following five years, the temperature will have risen as much as the one degree we fixed. All we'd have done is postponed it.

So... I think we should start looking at what to do about inevitable changes rather than pretending we cause them or can stop them.

But of course, that's just my opinion, and I could be wrong.
RemindMe! 10 years "global temperature"
 #93869  by EricT64
 Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:18 pm
A comet or large asteroid will reset everything again and in a couple million years of evolution, some idiots will come up with a way to inhibit and control the population through some bullshit called "Global Warming", and there will be some other idiots whining about the disappearance of certain species, claiming it is the fault of man even though through millions of years of evolution, 99.99% of all species that once inhabited the earth have become extinct before man could walk upright. Then there are the brainwashed cunts that believe them...
BDR529, HolidayFriday liked this