• New Ice Age is here

  • Where the enlightened come to discuss the latest developments in science and technology.
Where the enlightened come to discuss the latest developments in science and technology.
 #99306  by Tim_Kerr
 Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:54 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:06 am


Quit being a fag and listening to fake news.

http://www.climatedepot.com/2017/05/25/ ... -20-years/

The explanation of the temperature pause since 1998 – which contradicts the computer models used by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) – has been the subject of widespread discussion in academic journals, including the American Geophysical Union journal, Geophysical Research Letters, as well as Climate Dynamics, and the Scientific Report of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. All agree that temperature rises have stalled, but there is no consensus on the cause.

Oh well, back to pumping shit and driving a turd wagon... :lol:
u posted a fucking right-wing blog :lol: :lol: :lol:
Marc Morano
Morano was born in Washington, D.C. and raised in McLean, Virginia. He has a bachelor's degree from George Mason University in political science.

ur fucking joking right :lol: :lol: :lol:
 #99338  by JohnnyP
 Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:45 am
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:54 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:06 am


Quit being a fag and listening to fake news.

http://www.climatedepot.com/2017/05/25/ ... -20-years/

The explanation of the temperature pause since 1998 – which contradicts the computer models used by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) – has been the subject of widespread discussion in academic journals, including the American Geophysical Union journal, Geophysical Research Letters, as well as Climate Dynamics, and the Scientific Report of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. All agree that temperature rises have stalled, but there is no consensus on the cause.

Oh well, back to pumping shit and driving a turd wagon... :lol:
u posted a fucking right-wing blog :lol: :lol: :lol:
Marc Morano
Morano was born in Washington, D.C. and raised in McLean, Virginia. He has a bachelor's degree from George Mason University in political science.

ur fucking joking right :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's who posted the article you dumb fag. Peter Westmore is the one who wrote the article (for News Weekly) Morano posted and Dr. Ryan Maue of WeatherBELL Analytics and Dr Roy Spencer are the ones who did the research. Get the dick out of your mouth for once and read first.
 #99801  by almostapathetic
 Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:25 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:09 am
Google, how do I get rid of crabs.
That's why I Nair everything.

Added in 2 minutes 1 second:
Well, to be honest I first did it to send dick pics to Briana. I also soaked it in ice water so it would shrivel. She requested more.
 #99803  by PastorX
 Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:31 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:27 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:09 am
Google, how do I get rid of crabs.
That's why I Nair everything.

Added in 2 minutes 1 second:
Well, to be honest I first did it to send dick pics to Briana. I also soaked it in ice water so it would shrivel. She requested more.
Stop lying, we all know you don't send dick pics you get dick pics.
cunnalingus liked this
 #101119  by PaulHudson42t
 Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:25 pm
It is a fact to admit that throughout the world the a drastic climate change is being experienced. Snow in desert (Sahara), earthquake that can probably take down the whole town, flood causing threat to thousands of lives (France) and delay in seasons (India). All these are solid proof that everything's going down to pot. And the fun fact here is the generation which is so worried about this is the same generation which is responsible for all the mess. Too late to be awake.
 #101132  by Tim_Kerr
 Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:42 am
PaulHudson42t wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:25 pm
It is a fact to admit that throughout the world the a drastic climate change is being experienced. Snow in desert (Sahara), earthquake that can probably take down the whole town, flood causing threat to thousands of lives (France) and delay in seasons (India). All these are solid proof that everything's going down to pot. And the fun fact here is the generation which is so worried about this is the same generation which is responsible for all the mess. Too late to be awake.
A generation is around 25 years.... :confused:


Image