• Roast me : mclewis_13

• Rules: You can only submit images of yourself, holding a piece of paper with your username.
Rules: You can only submit images of yourself, holding a piece of paper with your username.
 #48565  by 2tall
 Sat May 06, 2017 6:34 am
Welcome to the EBW roast section. Please write your name and number of cocks you've sucked today.

Added in 20 minutes 23 seconds:
You look more disabled than the comment section.
 #48571  by PastorX
 Sat May 06, 2017 7:56 am
you look like you rape kids and from what I can see in the background it's probably your rape dungeon

aka
school janitor closet
Wide_Tits liked this
 #48600  by SkeetDixon
 Sat May 06, 2017 10:21 am
I like the elaborate steps to hide the fact that you don't have a chin but do have a substantial neckbeard.

The goatee and the sign are trying to hide the nearly seamless continuity of your mouth to your chest.

We can only estimate how fat you are. I'd guess very fat.

You seem to be poverty stricken and have a slight resemblance to a guard in a Turkish prison-rape movie.
 #48603  by Tim_Kerr
 Sat May 06, 2017 10:39 am
:D
bitch u mad mf ugly b looking like the little kid from little einstein kill urself bitch ill shoot u mf ass meet me irl fuck outta here wicho dorito ass shaped head bitch albino gorilla lookin ass mf ill flame u dumb spotty white pizza shaped head lookin elongated ass nose marshmallow man crusty ass mf self right here bitch