• Roast Me: PepperPeanut

• Rules: You can only submit images of yourself, holding a piece of paper with your username.
Rules: You can only submit images of yourself, holding a piece of paper with your username.
 #4922  by noahat
 Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:26 am
You look like a wannabe young Andy Samberg. I say wannabe because you're clearly old as shit despite all efforts to be cool with your chaotic hair and big glasses... too bad the gargantuan nose and the face of sadness only a middle aged man would have after years of life beating him down as he comes to the realization that his life is slipping away and he still hasn't done anything yet..... at a certain point this may have become more about me than you.
 #4938  by Koyaa
 Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:00 pm
You still look exhausted from struggling to avoid the pointy end of your crackwhore mother's rusty coat hanger as you splashed around in the ugly bitch's polluted and toxic sewer of a uterus for nine months all those years ago. It's a shame that the disreputable whore was ultimately unsuccessful in snagging your illegitimate and worthless piece of shit ass with said device. Go kill yourself, fuckwad. Do it now.
 #4952  by PastorX
 Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:44 pm
You look like the type of person who brags that he is a mod on a forum but people don't give a fuck and you end up crying at night deleting funny posts that does not agree with your political agendas.
 #4963  by Demeter
 Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:05 pm
You look like someone who pretends to be concerned about trivial liberal causes like gay marriage rights, but then insults people for being concerned about animals being tortured on a mass scale and the environment being destroyed.
 #4966  by lemmiwinx
 Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:11 pm
Demeter wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:05 pm
You look like someone who pretends to be concerned about trivial liberal causes like gay marriage rights, but then insults people for being concerned about animals being tortured on a mass scale and the environment being destroyed.
Miss Demented I thought you were handling the animal torture and environmental rape of the planet issues. Pepper has more important things to worry about like saving this forum.
 #4974  by PastorX
 Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:03 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:51 pm
This is turning into a who pepperpeanut butthurt thread... :lol: :lol: :lol:
like the night you two spent in Mexico?