• 2017-18 NHL

• Home of all things ball, punch, sports talk.
Home of all things ball, punch, sports talk.
 #92576  by happysock
 Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:50 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:40 am
Winter Classic on NBC in half an hour. Fat, drunk, and stupid...What else you have to do today? Don't give two shits about the Rangers or Sabre though.
Ya! Red Socks suck svenster balls.
 #92607  by cunnalingus
 Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:06 pm
Lol free. Dude I work and don’t have to pay taxes. I’d say I’m pretty free. Plus I can move whenever I want and live in the states without filing for any paperwork and stay for as long as I want and work and there’s not a damn thing your government can do about it. The only deal is I have to pay taxes down there.
 #92609  by SkeetDixon
 Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:11 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Lol free. Dude I work and don’t have to pay taxes. I’d say I’m pretty free. Plus I can move whenever I want and live in the states without filing for any paperwork and stay for as long as I want and work and there’s not a damn thing your government can do about it. The only deal is I have to pay taxes down there.
Well, that is pretty free. *Cracks beer and tips MAGA hat*

#92705  by laylay321
 Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:13 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:40 am
Winter Classic on NBC in half an hour. Fat, drunk, and stupid...What else you have to do today? Don't give two shits about the Rangers or Sabre though.
Was a decent game, had OT. The Rangers have this one guy I’ve been loving watching, Buchnevich.
 #93100  by HolidayFriday
 Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:47 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
That's actually not true. If you plan on staying for any amount of time, you will need to apply for a Visa and go through a process that includes medical exams, interviews, and up to a ten year wait unless you have family here that can prove they're not only U.S. citizens but able to support you at 125% above the poverty rate. All of the applications cost money, and your initial filing fees are around $190.

Once your Visa is approved, you're on a list and able to get work, but you're subject to taxation.

What you're talking about is pretending to visit and becoming an undocumented alien.