• Nice to know Cam Newton won't be going any further in the playoffs

• Home of all things sports. No vegan talk, no "lil pewps" and no Brian talk.
Home of all things sports. No vegan talk, no "lil pewps" and no Brian talk.
 #97907  by almostapathetic
 Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:22 am
lemmiwinx wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:10 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:00 am
I don't care about any of if just that Pittsburgh gets bumped out.
Why's that because you think Roethlisberger is appealing to your females a little too much?
Like Cam Newton, Ben is a bitch. Watch him when he makes a bad throw or pick. He always shakes or looks at his hand or rubs his shoulder like they are hurt. Every fucking time. That or he shakes his head like it's somebody else's fault. He is a fucking bitch. His big goofy size and being able to shake off a sack is all he has. Lucky for his average passing ass that he's had great receiving hands through the years to catch his forced throws and ducks.
 #97919  by lemmiwinx
 Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:23 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:22 am
lemmiwinx wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:10 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:00 am
I don't care about any of if just that Pittsburgh gets bumped out.
Why's that because you think Roethlisberger is appealing to your females a little too much?
Like Cam Newton, Ben is a bitch. Watch him when he makes a bad throw or pick. He always shakes or looks at his hand or rubs his shoulder like they are hurt. Every fucking time. That or he shakes his head like it's somebody else's fault. He is a fucking bitch. His big goofy size and being able to shake off a sack is all he has. Lucky for his average passing ass that he's had great receiving hands through the years to catch his forced throws and ducks.
My childhood football hero Steve Bartkowski was able to shake off tacklers and complete passes like Big Ben. But if you have a German or Polish surname they say you must be a peasant farmer simpleton or something.
 #97925  by AngryGeriatric
 Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:50 am
lemmiwinx wrote:
My childhood football hero Steve Bartkowski was able to shake off tacklers and complete passes like Big Ben. But if you have a German or Polish surname they say you must be a peasant farmer simpleton or something.
Sure, but could he rape like Roethlisberger? That's the bigger question.
 #97926  by lemmiwinx
 Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:02 am
AngryGeriatric wrote:
lemmiwinx wrote:
Any half dim bulb in the universe of dolts can accuse a famous person of sexually abusing them. How can one reasonably acertain the truthfulness of it?
 #97935  by cunnalingus
 Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:01 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
AngryGeriatric wrote:
lemmiwinx wrote:
Any half dim bulb in the universe of dolts can accuse a famous person of sexually abusing them. How can one reasonably acertain the truthfulness of it?
I heard someone said you were telling them that George Micheal molested you.
 #97938  by lemmiwinx
 Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:11 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
lemmiwinx wrote:
AngryGeriatric wrote:

I heard someone said you were telling them that George Michael molested you.
My parents would never let George Michael get within 100 miles of me. That's what we call fake news in my world.
 #97940  by Tim_Kerr
 Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:24 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
lemmiwinx wrote:
AngryGeriatric wrote:

I heard someone said you were telling them that George Micheal molested you.
LIE... George doesn't molest fat kids.
cunnalingus liked this