• SB LII: New England Patriots vs. Philadelphia Eagles

• Home of all things ball, punch, sports talk.
Home of all things ball, punch, sports talk.
 #100808  by SkeetDixon
 Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:32 am
I think we have a live dog here, lads.

What that Philly d-line was able to do to Minnesota should be repeatable. Keenum is somewhat shifty in the pocket, more than Brady. They should be able to get to Brady a bit and maybe force a turnover or two. You really need a good defensive line to win these kind of games.
 #102306  by JohnnyP
 Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:31 pm
Close game. The Philadelphia Fecals got lucky and pulled a win out of their asses. Look for riots, looting and mass lawlessness tonight in Philly. Philly is American's unwashed anus and the people that live in that city are animals. I wouldn't be surprised if they burnt the city to the ground in celebration of their Super Bowl win.
 #102308  by almostapathetic
 Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:51 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
The Philadelphia Fecals got lucky and pulled a win out of their asses.
I disagree. They won that game, pure and simple.

The Philly nogs will probably still flip cars and burn dumpsters. Might be better if the SB took place towards the end of the month instead of the 1st.
 #102311  by JohnnyP
 Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:59 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:51 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
The Philadelphia Fecals got lucky and pulled a win out of their asses.
I disagree. They won that game, pure and simple.

The Philly nogs will probably still flip cars and burn dumpsters. Might be better if the SB took place towards the end of the month instead of the 1st.
I'm not saying they didn't win the game fair and square. The sack and fumble was luck IMO since Philly's D-line didn't any pressure on Brady for most of the game.
Like I said, I'll be shocked if there are no riots in Philly tonight. As a fan of a team in their division (Redskins), we along with the Giants and Cowboys have been giving them shit for decades over not winning a Super Bowl.
 #102313  by Tim_Kerr
 Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:01 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:58 pm
I went up and bought more beer at halftime. It had rained all weekend and the snow was falling on the road ice. Took the RWD pickup so I could get a little sideways. With age I've gotten a little smarter...Now I don't take a travel beer for such activities.
u must be my neighbor. but i drove my minivan
 #102405  by Hakik
 Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:36 pm
What happened to the Patriots? Were they not able to come up with a new way to cheat? They might have used up their whole bag of tricks by now. Or maybe their scheme went wrong. Maybe also Kraft Foods Group isn't doing so well, and they didn't have enough to bribe the NFL. Anyway, it was nice to see a team win a Super Bowl purely on talent and skills, and not on their ability to cheat.