• Safe Space Here

  • This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #1329  by PastorX
 Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:41 pm
Post here if you have been offended and oppressed.


I'll start.
I went to the women's restroom today because I felt like a lady. I wont say what happened or why I am in the police station right now because I'm a lady and I'll remain a lady but was born a man.
 #1345  by Demeter
 Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:25 pm
PastorX wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:41 pm
Post here if you have been offended and oppressed.


I'll start.
I went to the women's restroom today because I felt like a lady. I wont say what happened or why I am in the police station right now because I'm a lady and I'll remain a lady but was born a man.
 #1362  by PastorX
 Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:51 pm
Demeter wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:25 pm
PastorX wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:41 pm
Post here if you have been offended and oppressed.


I'll start.
I went to the women's restroom today because I felt like a lady. I wont say what happened or why I am in the police station right now because I'm a lady and I'll remain a lady but was born a man.
 #1364  by Demeter
 Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:55 pm
PastorX wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:51 pm
Demeter wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:25 pm
PastorX wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:41 pm
Post here if you have been offended and oppressed.


I'll start.
I went to the women's restroom today because I felt like a lady. I wont say what happened or why I am in the police station right now because I'm a lady and I'll remain a lady but was born a man.
Why do all these conservatives on the internet have these cringy voices? Tomi Lahren, and like all the national socialists on tinychat have borderline speech impediments. There's probably a common diagnosis for all of them. It would be interesting to do a study.
 #1366  by LanceCollins
 Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:26 pm
So do you think you pussy Democrats will ever have a say again in the US?.......don't think so lol, we fucking hate you man; off to help our European brethren next, and the Aussies
 #1367  by Demeter
 Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:27 pm
LanceCollins wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:26 pm
So do you think you pussy Democrats will ever have a say again in the US?.......don't think so lol, we fucking hate you man; off to help our European brethren next, and the Aussies
I really hope this is actually Watusa trolling us all.
 #1368  by LanceCollins
 Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:50 pm
no troll fuck off. The even idea of a safe space is fucking ridiculous, but it is because of cunts like you.....and Democrats
 #1404  by kocher
 Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:49 pm
LanceCollins wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:50 pm
no troll fuck off. The even idea of a safe space is fucking ridiculous, but it is because of cunts like you.....and Democrats
Image