• Why Ebaumsworld should hire me @ $85K salary and then increase my pay $10k each year after.

• Have a question, concern about the site? Post it here!
Have a question, concern about the site? Post it here!
 #1481  by PastorX
 Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:37 pm
I like to surf the internet. I am witty and funny. I have a Master's Degree. I can assess goals, develop goals and help market this place. I have defeated all my online trolling battles and have never been catfished. I am good at finding content instead of waiting for other sites to post stuff up and then simply copy them over to this site.
 #1483  by PepperPeanut
 Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:43 pm
PastorX wrote:
I like to surf the internet. I am witty and funny. I have a Master's Degree. I can assess goals, develop goals and help market this place. I have defeated all my online trolling battles and have never been catfished. I am good at finding content instead of waiting for other sites to post stuff up and then simply copy them over to this site.

Is your ban up already?
 #1484  by PastorX
 Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:44 pm
PepperPeanut wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:43 pm
PastorX wrote:

Is your ban up already?

btw I believe in my skills so much that I am willing to work for free until you believe that I am good at what I do

top that