• WTF

• Have a question, concern about the site? Post it here!
Have a question, concern about the site? Post it here!

WTF

#49295  by Skaheadhc
 Fri May 12, 2017 5:12 pm
I signed up to this solely to post a comment...
The more is see the worse it is.... SO FREAKING DATED like napster or MySpace or some shit. It's ALL stupid clickbait.

Considering I'm rated approx 821,540 out of users suggests to me that I'm the lowest and that actually this fucking sham of a website is not going anywhere.

Just close down, stop your mocking of everyone and just realise that it's all bullshit.

Go outside and modelshame if you think that's OK. Which, by your fucking page, it seems you think is ok.. but you won't because it's MUCH safer behind your keyboard being anonymous.

If it's not that then go be the photographer who takes these crazy pictures which, again, you so believe to be real (but you can't go and do it because you can't afford a camera or a flight).

Basically. Get a grip you wankers.
mrhotdogjeans liked this
 #49357  by Tim_Kerr
 Fri May 12, 2017 9:07 pm
pirate Replying to message in General Discussion Fri May 12, 2017 8:39 pm

spit it out already
 #49893  by Jimmy_Urine
 Tue May 16, 2017 6:25 am
Skaheadhc wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 5:12 pm
I signed up to this solely to post a comment...
The more is see the worse it is.... SO FREAKING DATED like napster or MySpace or some shit. It's ALL stupid clickbait.

Considering I'm rated approx 821,540 out of users suggests to me that I'm the lowest and that actually this fucking sham of a website is not going anywhere.

Just close down, stop your mocking of everyone and just realise that it's all bullshit.

Go outside and modelshame if you think that's OK. Which, by your fucking page, it seems you think is ok.. but you won't because it's MUCH safer behind your keyboard being anonymous.

If it's not that then go be the photographer who takes these crazy pictures which, again, you so believe to be real (but you can't go and do it because you can't afford a camera or a flight).

Basically. Get a grip you wankers.
:shock: here ya go buddy. i got something for the pain. http://www.ebaumsworld.com/images/butthurt/84993875/
 #49981  by mrhotdogjeans
 Tue May 16, 2017 9:35 pm
everyone basically agrees with you. we had a "community" here keeping it alive until one jealous cuck fajjit shut it down. you can thank pepperpeanut for kicking out it's last crutch.
 #50006  by Concerno
 Wed May 17, 2017 12:53 am
I never really got why front pagers are so anti-forum.
 #50339  by Tom_Selleck
 Thu May 18, 2017 8:20 pm
Concerno wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 12:53 am
I never really got why front pagers are so anti-forum.
We are anti everything bro. Every comment or post we made for the last
10+ years has been to pick on someone until they become mad, once we accomplished that we attack like wolves. Rinse and repeat.
mrhotdogjeans liked this
 #50414  by Concerno
 Thu May 18, 2017 11:38 pm
You've been assimilated, though.