• Jesus Christ ate meat . So shall we.

• Have a question, concern about the site? Post it here!
Have a question, concern about the site? Post it here!
 #62477  by rico232
 Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:15 am
I'm sick of this vegan shit. It's bullshit and I will no longer tolerate it. God placed us on this planet to eat every animal, fish and plant. God also gave us guns to quickly kill these animals for faster consumption. Eating just plants is what the devil and his Jewish demon wants you to do. God wants you to fire up that Weber and grill some meat. GOD BLESS AMERICA AND ITS BEEF.
 #62487  by Kumacho
 Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:21 am
If you want to take a biblical view on this - Man was given dominion over the beasts of the earth. However, in Genesis 1:29 god only gave man plants to eat:

And God said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit. You shall have them for food.

It wasn't until after the flood (Genesis 9:1-3) that god gave man permission to eat the animals.

And God blessed Noah and his sons and said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth. 2 The fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth and upon every bird of the heavens, upon everything that creeps on the ground and all the fish of the sea. Into your hand they are delivered. 3 Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything."

So there is argument for veganism in the creation but argument for omnivorism after the great destruction.
FHRitP liked this
 #62492  by Kumacho
 Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:30 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:26 am
Ahh yes but didn't they also say in Cunnalingus 4:69. and the lord sayeth, let all the Asian woman who art bustyith in the chestith swing thine titties in Cunnalingus's face.
You know, I think Demeter is part asian. Or maybe that's the downs that makes her look a little asian.