• Do we need a sports section?

• Have a question, concern about the site? Post it here!
Have a question, concern about the site? Post it here!
 #65974  by almostapathetic
 Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:51 pm
It wouldn't/couldn't hurt; But not sure if there's enough traffic to need it.

Also ban the words, fat, pewps, poops, and ******. Oh, and andrewryan69.

LOL at PP showing tons of interest in the forum for a few days...Must've been the quarterly meeting this week.
 #66520  by PepperPeanut
 Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:16 pm
Well, with the upcoming Fantasy Football league I was thinking it would be fun to have a section where it could live outside of the normal channels. Also, I know that I am interested in a sports forum for Football season and basketball being around the corner.

Like, get rid of the roasts section and put up a sports section instead.
 #66543  by cunnalingus
 Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:19 pm
PepperPeanut wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:16 pm
Well, with the upcoming Fantasy Football league I was thinking it would be fun to have a section where it could live outside of the normal channels. Also, I know that I am interested in a sports forum for Football season and basketball being around the corner.

Like, get rid of the roasts section and put up a sports section instead.
But the roast mclewis was going so good he voiced his anger and butthurtness in the pool chat room many times
joecaca liked this
 #66547  by 2tall
 Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:32 pm
PepperPeanut wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:15 pm
Anybody interested in having a section dedicated just to Sports?
Oh sure because there's no way it would just turn into comments about some fat ass, little pewps, and retarded kids eating bwains.
 #66549  by PepperPeanut
 Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:33 pm
2tall wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:32 pm
PepperPeanut wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:15 pm
Anybody interested in having a section dedicated just to Sports?
Oh sure because there's no way it would just turn into comments about some fat ass, little pewps, and retarded kids eating bwains.
It can be moderated however we want it to be. We can have mods specifically for the sports forum that don't allow that.

I personally think that kind of shit is what kills forums. No one wants to stay (or join) in a forum that turns into that same bullshit over and over.