• quality over quantity.

• Have a question, concern about the site? Post it here!
Have a question, concern about the site? Post it here!
 #66470  by cumburger
 Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:46 pm
I've noticed recently photo galleries have 40 to 60 images now. Half of the images are total garbage.

Also the confessional galleries are total horse shit. We all know they're fake. I get placing 1 or 2 in random galleries but an entire gallery of them is garbage. They're fake, boring and annoying.
svenster, Hakik liked this
 #66472  by cunnalingus
 Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:53 pm
I have a confession: I fly my stealth fighter jet to work every day. Nobody sees me cause it also has a super cool invisible gadget.
 #66473  by PepperPeanut
 Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:55 pm
cumburger wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:46 pm
I've noticed recently photo galleries have 40 to 60 images now. Half of the images are total garbage.

Also the confessional galleries are total horse shit. We all know they're fake. I get placing 1 or 2 in random galleries but an entire gallery of them is garbage. They're fake, boring and annoying.
Thanks for the feedback. I'll be sure to send that along.
 #66483  by cunnalingus
 Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:23 pm
My 2nd confession is that i am also a member of a crack commando unit was sent to ban camp by a out of control mod for a TOS we didn't commit. We promptly escaped from the front page features to the Forum underground. Today, still wanted by the mods we survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find us....maybe you can hire The Shit comment team.
 #66489  by Kumacho
 Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:44 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:53 pm
I have a confession: I fly my stealth fighter jet to work every day. Nobody sees me cause it also has a super cool invisible gadget.
Umm, so spider thinks he's fucking Andorein Sliva and you think you are Diana Prince?! WTF, a few more we can start some kind of superhero movie.
 #66500  by Hakik
 Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:28 pm
I usually don't click on galleries anymore. They're always disappointing. It's usually a bunch of old shit.

The worst ones are the ones where they tell you about this story about something very visual, like a hot teacher, and the gallery is just 3 pictures of text explaining the story and describing how hot she was, but 0 visuals.