• Too many lies on the frontpage

• Have a question, concern about the site? Post it here!
Have a question, concern about the site? Post it here!
 #68790  by Hakik
 Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:14 pm
What's the deal with these bullshit lying clickbait titles on all these videos that make all these promises and don't deliver.

They keep promising someone getting their asses kicked, getting owned, throwing a tantrum, doing something cringey, or awesome, or funny, and more than half the time, that shit is nowhere to be found in the video.

Here's a couple examples:

"FOXNEWS Tries To Ask "Hard Hitting" Question To Women Fleeing Storm, Co-Anchor Tells Him To STFU"

Nowhere in this video is anyone telling someone to STFU

"SJW's Throw A Tantrum After Their Protest Backfires In Their Face"

Waited impatiently to see these SJW having that shit backfire and throwing a tantrum. Never happened.
JohnnyP liked this
 #69981  by Kumacho
 Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:37 am
Anything politically oriented, be it on the front page or be it in real life there will be lies and propaganda. It's the nature of the beast.
 #70006  by lemmiwinx
 Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:26 pm
The front page stands on its own two feet. If it even has two feet for all we know it could have four feet and a tail.
 #70022  by HolidayFriday
 Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:18 pm
SkeetDixon wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:01 pm
I remember seeing a title about a girl jumping rope with and without a sports bra. Was that any good or was that a lie too?
The girl was horrible looking, and the video was too long. You can still check it out on the video page if you want.
 #70051  by lemmiwinx
 Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:27 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:31 pm
Her boobs were too small.
And by too small you mean compared to your mother's boobs that you sucked on until you were twelve years old. We know all about that.
 #70057  by lemmiwinx
 Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:41 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:31 pm
Would you kindly show me on this picture where I hurt you?
Further proof of a child raised in an incestual hellhole. You never get completely over something like that do you?
 #70058  by Tim_Kerr
 Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:42 pm
Cunnalingus

Lemmiwinx