• I despise being called "soft"

  • Have a question, concern about the site? Post it here!
Have a question, concern about the site? Post it here!
 #75628  by SoapboxMotrin
 Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:52 pm
About 2 weeks ago, my boss referred to me as "soft".
Now, all my co-workers call me "soft", rather than my name.
How dare he. At one point, I beat my boss at a game of golf. I guess it's because I'm so...soft.
Last edited by SoapboxMotrin on Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #75630  by Kumacho
 Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:54 pm
SoapboxMotrin wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:52 pm
About 2 weeks ago, my boss referred to me as "soft".
Now, all my co-workers call me "soft", rather than my name.
How dare he.
At one point, I beat him at a game of golf. I guess it's because I'm so...soft.
If you think winning in golf means you aren't soft, you must be soft. Golf, really?
 #75633  by SoapboxMotrin
 Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:56 pm
Kumacho wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:54 pm
SoapboxMotrin wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:52 pm
About 2 weeks ago, my boss referred to me as "soft".
Now, all my co-workers call me "soft", rather than my name.
How dare he.
At one point, I beat him at a game of golf. I guess it's because I'm so...soft.
If you think winning in golf means you aren't soft, you must be soft. Golf, really?
Yes, really.
At one point, Goldberg (on Pros vs. Joes) hit an eagle.
He then said, "Take that, bitch!" You see, even Bill Goldberg doesn't think it's soft.
 #75636  by Kumacho
 Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:00 pm
SoapboxMotrin wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:56 pm
Kumacho wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:54 pm
SoapboxMotrin wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:52 pm
About 2 weeks ago, my boss referred to me as "soft".
Now, all my co-workers call me "soft", rather than my name.
How dare he.
At one point, I beat him at a game of golf. I guess it's because I'm so...soft.
If you think winning in golf means you aren't soft, you must be soft. Golf, really?
Yes, really.
At one point, Goldberg (on Pros vs. Joes) hit an eagle.
He then said, "Take that, bitch!" You see, even Bill Goldberg doesn't think it's soft.
See softy? You don't even understand extreme competitiveness. He could have been playing chutes and ladders and he would have said "Take that, bitch!".

Christ you even fail at being soft. Help me out here folks - What is softer than soft? It's much like asking what is fatter than brian.
 #75640  by SoapboxMotrin
 Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:05 pm
Kumacho wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:00 pm
SoapboxMotrin wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:56 pm
Kumacho wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:54 pm


If you think winning in golf means you aren't soft, you must be soft. Golf, really?
Yes, really.
At one point, Goldberg (on Pros vs. Joes) hit an eagle.
He then said, "Take that, bitch!" You see, even Bill Goldberg doesn't think it's soft.
See softy? You don't even understand extreme competitiveness. He could have been playing chutes and ladders and he would have said "Take that, bitch!".

Christ you even fail at being soft. Help me out here folks - What is softer than soft? It's much like asking what is fatter than brian.
David Robinson.
 #75658  by Tim_Kerr
 Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:07 pm
SoapboxMotrin wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:52 pm
About 2 weeks ago, my boss referred to me as "soft".
suck his dick
almostapathetic liked this