• How do I add a face?

  • Have a question, concern about the site? Post it here!
Have a question, concern about the site? Post it here!
 #79263  by WhiskySunsets
 Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:54 am
edsbrian wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:41 am
You just admitted that I ram my penis into your mom's shit pipe and she likes it. She's such a kinky whore! :P
Haha mum laughed and did air quotes when she repeated the “ram” part ;) and did it again with “penis” :lol:
Bless him she said.

Now who do I speak to about getting a face?
almostapathetic liked this
 #79264  by JohnnyP
 Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:00 am
You edit your avatar through the main ebaumsworld website.

Added in 3 minutes 3 seconds:
Sign up on the main site (if you haven't yet) then you'll be able to add a face through the settings on the main site and your avatar will transfer to the message board.
 #79265  by WhiskySunsets
 Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:05 am
I have tried, nothing happens when I click the Browse option in Edit Profile/Avatar. It’s like a dead button.

Added in 1 minute 33 seconds:
JohnnyP wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:03 am
You edit your avatar through the main ebaumsworld website.

Added in 3 minutes 3 seconds:
Sign up on the main site (if you haven't yet) then you'll be able to add a face through the settings on the main site and your avatar will transfer to the message board.
Thanks mate I appreciate your reply there, but I’ve come to the message boards because I haven’t been able to do it on the main site, trying exactly what you just said. The Browse button in edit avatar does not do anything on any device I’ve used.
 #79266  by edsbrian
 Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:10 am
Tell your mom that I said, "Thanks for licking the mud off my helmet last time." She's a nice lady!
 #79267  by WhiskySunsets
 Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:13 am
edsbrian wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:10 am
Tell your mom that I said, "Thanks for licking the mud off my helmet last time." She's a nice lady!
She said “You are a lovely boy, always kissing me goodbye!”
 #79269  by edsbrian
 Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:17 am
WhiskySunsets wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:13 am
edsbrian wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:10 am
Tell your mom that I said, "Thanks for licking the mud off my helmet last time." She's a nice lady!
She said “You are a lovely boy, always kissing me goodbye!”
I'll never forget how much fun we had at her hysterectomy party!
 #79299  by Kumacho
 Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:29 pm
At least 4 people have told him how to do it. But this basement dwelling retard has to ask his mommy questions?

Jesus guys, he doesn't deserve to be part of this community, he's nearly as mentally challenged as our vegan.
 #79332  by Slutina
 Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:27 pm
If you can't figure out how to do something that pirate figured out then then you are seriously a fucking retard.
 #79333  by edsbrian
 Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:35 pm
Slutina wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:27 pm
If you can't figure out how to do something that pirate figured out then then you are seriously a fucking retard.
You've been on ebaums for ten years and you still haven't figured out how to make a funny comment.