• How do I add a face?

• Have a question, concern about the site? Post it here!
Have a question, concern about the site? Post it here!
 #79395  by WhiskySunsets
 Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:28 am
Kumacho wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:29 pm
At least 4 people have told him how to do it. But this basement dwelling retard has to ask his mommy questions?

Jesus guys, he doesn't deserve to be part of this community, he's nearly as mentally challenged as our vegan.
Hi Princess Stinky Snatch! You made me LOL! The fucking thing to add a face doesn’t fucking work.

Added in 7 minutes 17 seconds:
Slutina wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:27 pm
If you can't figure out how to do something that pirate figured out then then you are seriously a fucking retard.
Who is the pirate, girl pants? I need to speak to him about something
 #79399  by JohnnyP
 Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:18 am
WhiskySunsets wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:07 am
I have tried, nothing happens when I click the Browse option in Edit Profile/Avatar. It’s like a dead button.

Added in 1 minute 33 seconds:
JohnnyP wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:03 am
You edit your avatar through the main ebaumsworld website.

Added in 3 minutes 3 seconds:
Sign up on the main site (if you haven't yet) then you'll be able to add a face through the settings on the main site and your avatar will transfer to the message board.
Thanks mate I appreciate your reply there, but I’ve come to the message boards because I haven’t been able to do it on the main site, trying exactly what you just said. The Browse button in edit avatar does not do anything on any device I’ve used.
Do it on a desktop computer.
 #79420  by Kumacho
 Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:38 am
WhiskySunsets wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:35 am
Kumacho wrote:
At least 4 people have told him how to do it. But this basement dwelling retard has to ask his mommy questions?

Jesus guys, he doesn't deserve to be part of this community, he's nearly as mentally challenged as our vegan.
Hi Princess Stinky Snatch! You made me LOL! The fucking thing to add a face doesn’t fucking work.

Slutina wrote:
If you can't figure out how to do something that pirate figured out then then you are seriously a fucking retard.
No, it works for everyone but basement dwelling, mouth breathing, fags like you. Worked fine for my heterosexual self and for everyone else.

You seem to be the only one having an issue buttercup. Ask your mom to come downstairs and help you son. Since she isn't a fag like you it will work for her. Stupid cuck motherfucker.
WhiskySunsets liked this
 #79601  by WhiskySunsets
 Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:21 am
Kumacho wrote:
WhiskySunsets wrote:
Kumacho wrote:

Slutina wrote:
No, it works for everyone but basement dwelling, mouth breathing, fags like you. Worked fine for my heterosexual self and for everyone else.

You seem to be the only one having an issue buttercup. Ask your mom to come downstairs and help you son. Since she isn't a fag like you it will work for her. Stupid cuck motherfucker.
I like you Mr Fatty McFatFuck. You remind of the denial kid.
 #79602  by Kumacho
 Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:25 am
WhiskySunsets wrote:
Kumacho wrote:
WhiskySunsets wrote:

I like you too kid. You're like the only fucking millennial in the world that can't work a computer.

#79605  by WhiskySunsets
 Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:53 am
Kumacho wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:25 am
WhiskySunsets wrote:
Kumacho wrote:

I like you too kid. You're like the only fucking millennial in the world that can't work a computer.

I’m too old to be a millennial pal but that tune was brilliant! Cheers fuck pig!
 #79616  by almostapathetic
 Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:33 am
WhiskySunsets, I'm done yanking your chain and will enable your avatar
(face) capabilities. Just PM me your password so I can change the setting. ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=1500

Sorry it's so difficult but with all the Korean SPAM we get it was decided to delay new users until an admin could confirm new users are real.
Kumacho liked this