• China is FUCKED

• Have a question, concern about the site? Post it here!
Have a question, concern about the site? Post it here!
 #81040  by cunnalingus
 Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:20 pm
There are over a billion Chinese. I’m sure one Chinese lady would enjoy having lil pewps dropped on her chest.
 #81796  by _DonShitter_
 Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:31 am
SkeetDixon wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:00 pm
So is a the government going to keep track of this "social credit score"?
Yes, and it's in beta right now, it will be mandatory by 2020. Say goodbye to making decisions for yourself, the government will force you to do what they think is right. :o :o
 #81801  by PlusCaChange
 Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:03 am
_DonShitter_ wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:31 am
SkeetDixon wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:00 pm
So is a the government going to keep track of this "social credit score"?
Yes, and it's in beta right now, it will be mandatory by 2020. Say goodbye to making decisions for yourself, the government will force you to do what they think is right. :o :o
All the dystopian novelists thought the authoritarian future was going to be imposed through some monstrous apparatus of state terror. Technology now allows the authoritarian state to get the same result with a small but inexorable pressure.

That's technology, making our lives better and easier.
_DonShitter_ liked this
 #81816  by Kumacho
 Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:30 pm
Don_Shitter wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:57 am
So China is introducing a "social credit score". It's like a basic credit score but it incorporates "trustworthiness, social interactions" and other bullshit things based on info received from various companies. In 2020 it will be mandatory.

Say something negative about the government? Your score goes down. Play video games too much? Your score goes down. Missed a payment because you were in the hospital? Your score goes down. If your score is too low, you are denied access to transportation, potential job opportunities, etc. Fucking scary.

http://www.wired.co.uk/article/chinese- ... y-invasion
The wife and I are watching the Orville because I believe Seth is a fucking genius.

The last episode was called, "Majority Rules" and if you can find a way to watch it, do so. Interesting idea taking what was a forum baseline (Neg repping) and turning it into a legal system.
_DonShitter_ liked this
 #81830  by almostapathetic
 Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:53 pm
cumburger wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:14 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:04 pm
PastorX wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:59 pm
Ur sister single? Doesn't matter...I got white cock.
White dick for Asian girls is like black dick for white girls.
Sorta, that only applies fat and/or ugly white girls. Fact: All Azian chicks want white D.. ALL!