• Free Fresh Fruits and Vegetables Tip (Must have a car)

• Have a question, concern about the site? Post it here!
Have a question, concern about the site? Post it here!
 #93807  by PastorX
 Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:54 pm
When I was in college it was hard to afford fresh fruits and veggies so I came up with a brilliant way to get my vitamins, minerals, calories, and fiber.

2am in the morning I would drive to local family farms which were usually located just right outside the city limits and pick up free fresh strawberries, apples, leafy veggies etc.

I'm talking about green beans, herbs, corn etc.

Best farms are the Asian and other minority farms because they usually aren't fenced in because of the lack of funds to do so.

I am thinking I might revisit this habit to save me literally hundreds of dollars.

Happy stealing!
 #93813  by cunnalingus
 Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:11 pm
PastorX wrote:
When I was in college it was hard to afford fresh fruits and veggies so I came up with a brilliant way to get my vitamins, minerals, calories, and fiber.

2am in the morning I would drive to local family farms which were usually located just right outside the city limits and pick up free fresh strawberries, apples, leafy veggies etc.

Best farms are the Asian and other minority farms because they usually aren't fenced in because of the lack of funds to do so.

I am thinking I might revisit this habit to save me literally hundreds of dollars.

Happy stealing!
Minorities also can't afford safe fertilizer so they use untreated human feces. Enjoy your tapeworms
BDR529 liked this
 #93815  by lemmiwinx
 Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:56 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:11 pm
PastorX wrote:

Happy stealing!
Minorities also can't afford safe fertilizer so they use untreated human feces. Enjoy your tapeworms
Tapeworms yes! That brings back old memories of raising puppies at my grandparent's farm in the eighties.