• Trump is a Nazi

• Have a question, concern about the site? Post it here!
Have a question, concern about the site? Post it here!
 #101183  by JohnnyP
 Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:04 pm
kocher wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:51 am
JohnnyP wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:58 pm
kocher wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:14 am
I don't know about Nazi, but he's definitely an idiot.
The idiot with the 160 IQ
LOL, stopped reading here :lol:
That's because you read at a 1st grade level and don't understand abbreviations yet.
BDR529, mrgaygene liked this
 #101184  by kocher
 Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:17 pm
You think there's a lot of people out there that know and understand the concept of "intelligence quotient" but not "IQ"? Maybe at Trump University.
 #101186  by PlusCaChange
 Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:30 pm
kocher wrote:
Trump is definitely not stupid but he has some kind of unusual brain wiring. Calling him as idiot just shows you aren't looking at him objectively. I suspect he has something like high-functioning Asperger's syndrome, people with this condition have low social awareness and few filters. They don't care much for what is called 'virtue signalling' which is so dear to modern Liberals.
 #101200  by SkeetDixon
 Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:40 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:58 pm
kocher wrote:
The idiot with the 160 IQ who won the most powerful elected position on Earth in his first try at running for political office (no matter what you say) all with a fraction of the money normally needed to win a US Presidential election and suckering the media into giving him an estimated 2 billion in advertising for free.

The so-called idiot also just politically out maneuvered the dolts on your side and allowed democrats to hang themselves politically when they decided to shutdown the government over illegal immigrants. Showing the American people you care more about illegals than American citizens (especially those in the military who are most effected by shutdowns) is a good way to get your ass handed to you in the midterms.
Hey, take it easy on those Cucks now. They're gonna get triggered. ;)
BDR529, JohnnyP liked this