• DocH dieded...

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #115295  by JenkemBag
 Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:22 pm
...and we're all ecstatic about it. I just wish I could have called him a stupid ****** one last time. It's very upsetting. It's like a shit I can't take. It's stuck deep inside the darkest corner of my bowels and I'll never be able to release it. I'll never be able to rape him because he can't resist and say no. I could sex his lifeless body but it probably stinks by now and he wouldn't fight back. Bye forever DocH.

P.S. I'm not gay.
 #115381  by 2tall
 Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:09 pm
Your comment, and the ones like it, make me wonder who you are in society. Are you a 12 year old that doesn’t know any better? Are you the neckbeard that never leaves his parents basement so he’s forgotten how civilized humans act? Are you the guy on the subway that talks to himself? Are you dork that gets picked on every day so you come here to lash out? Are you the priest or school teacher who stares a little too long at underage kids? Truth is you’re probably just a pathetic p.o.s. that works at a shit job then comes home and takes out their frustrations on their family, the dog, and this forum. You, AlmostPathetic, Hakik, EnjoyYourBan, and several others definitely fall into one or most of the categories I listed. Your comments make me wonder why I come to this shithole of a site. I’m getting too old for this shit.
Demeter liked this
 #115395  by almostapathetic
 Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:32 pm
2tall, you do realize this isn't real life, right? :lol:

Some people take the internet and shitty forums way too serious. There is no doubt he was dead serious with that paragraph. Haha, 2tall thinks this is real life.
 #115398  by cunnalingus
 Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:28 pm
DocH didn’t die lol. He was online steam around 10 hours ago. He’s probably just on a bender. But still though, has someone hurt you that much that you would be glad they’re dead? I don’t wish death or pain on anybody I’ve met on ebaums world. You’re all decent people, unless it’s the dude who fucked over gen and ruined his life. I don’t wish he/she was dead just gotta say he/she’s a fail troll who couldn’t take it or dish anything back so he/she resorted to the dimwit route.
 #115401  by Demeter
 Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:37 pm
Regardless of whether or not you think this is "real life", his comment should definitely make any sane person question whether they should come here anymore. But yeah, so funny when people don't fit in with absolute degenerates and don't find humor in talking about raping dead people.

cunnalingus liked this
 #115411  by PastorX
 Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:06 pm
2tall wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:09 pm
Your comment, and the ones like it, make me wonder who you are in society. Are you a 12 year old that doesn’t know any better? Are you the neckbeard that never leaves his parents basement so he’s forgotten how civilized humans act? Are you the guy on the subway that talks to himself? Are you dork that gets picked on every day so you come here to lash out? Are you the priest or school teacher who stares a little too long at underage kids? Truth is you’re probably just a pathetic p.o.s. that works at a shit job then comes home and takes out their frustrations on their family, the dog, and this forum. You, AlmostPathetic, Hakik, EnjoyYourBan, and several others definitely fall into one or most of the categories I listed. Your comments make me wonder why I come to this shithole of a site. I’m getting too old for this shit.
Too old or 2tall?

anyways who is Doch?

happysock liked this
 #115413  by BDR529
 Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:19 pm
He was the guy that put the pork in pork and beans.