• DocH dieded...

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #115414  by JenkemBag
 Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:27 pm
2tall wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:09 pm
Your comment, and the ones like it, make me wonder who you are in society. Are you a 12 year old that doesn’t know any better? Are you the neckbeard that never leaves his parents basement so he’s forgotten how civilized humans act? Are you the guy on the subway that talks to himself? Are you dork that gets picked on every day so you come here to lash out? Are you the priest or school teacher who stares a little too long at underage kids? Truth is you’re probably just a pathetic p.o.s. that works at a shit job then comes home and takes out their frustrations on their family, the dog, and this forum. You, AlmostPathetic, Hakik, EnjoyYourBan, and several others definitely fall into one or most of the categories I listed. Your comments make me wonder why I come to this shithole of a site. I’m getting too old for this shit.
WATCH YOUR FUCKING MOUTH! *kicks dog* *punches mom*
 #115415  by cunnalingus
 Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:44 pm
DocH is Daniel Riley Hawkings an ebaums front pager, his uncle is trip hawkings the founder of Electronic arts. Dude had a trust and shit from his rich uncle and was able to live the fast life. He is a good dude, not was a good dude. He butthurt a lot of people by living how he’s living. Lol
PastorX liked this
 #115416  by BDR529
 Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:51 pm
Oh...ok. Does he even like pork and beans?
 #115419  by JenkemBag
 Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:54 pm
BDR529 wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:51 pm
Oh...ok. Does he even like pork and beans?
he likes cock and balls

Added in 3 minutes 4 seconds:
2tall seems extra mad and gay. is this how all forum cucks are?
 #115421  by cunnalingus
 Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:18 pm
2tall? Yeah he’s always been a white knight. I member this one time I made fun of a dude who pretends to be an Asian girl, shylilazn. And he went off on a rant about me making fun of girls and shit, even though I make fun of everyone.
 #115531  by PastorX
 Tue May 01, 2018 4:22 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:18 pm
2tall? Yeah he’s always been a white knight. I member this one time I made fun of a dude who pretends to be an Asian girl, shylilazn. And he went off on a rant about me making fun of girls and shit, even though I make fun of everyone.
 #115634  by 2tall
 Wed May 02, 2018 8:36 am
Pastor, you lazy fuck...you already used this video to describe me on another post.
 #115642  by Tim_Kerr
 Wed May 02, 2018 8:57 am
The brother in return offers a gift to her and vows to look after her. You can order online and Send Rakhi to Canada from India along with Sweets, Snacks, Dry Fruits, Soft Toys and lots more. Buy Rakhis Online shitting in the comfort of your home and Send Rakhi Gifts to Canada from any part of the world.
cunnalingus liked this
 #115669  by joecaca
 Wed May 02, 2018 11:28 am
Lol I didn't know his uncle was founder of EA. What sucks about Doch is that he's a good dude and he's fucking smart. Now you tell me he has strong connections. Without drugs and shit the guy could be fucking rich and livin the life. Maybe one day doe.
Sincerely,
Joe "Doch's brother" Caca 💩
 #122673  by Kumacho
 Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:28 pm
You're all a bunch of lying cocksuckers! DocH ain't dead...next I'm going to find out demeter really isn't a vegan and cunnalingus didn't really die by fish.
JohnnyP liked this