• I think crypto currency was made for people like you

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #118076  by JenkemBag
 Sun May 20, 2018 2:51 pm
I've been dabbling in the stock market for the last 6 months and I've been successful for the most part. I've spent a lot of time watching the crypto market because there's some extremely innovative companies who are going to change the world with blockchain tech.

There's a shit load of trash coins out there though and its caused a new age of trolling. People make shit coins and pump them up in these chat room exchange sites and then dump them and basically rob these retards of their money.

Now watch out for the incoming jack off gifs from Tim_Kerr.
 #118089  by JenkemBag
 Sun May 20, 2018 4:01 pm
Hakik wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 3:52 pm
Enjoy losing all your money.
not likely. there's a couple coins i've been day trading recently and a couple that i'm holding. if i lost money then it would be in ripple or ethereum because i plan on holding those but i think they'll become extremely successful. their currencies mean nothing to me. it's their take on the blockchain tech thats going to make them huge.

Added in 55 seconds:
lemmiwinx wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 3:45 pm
Do street hookers take bitcoin? Asking for a friend.
im sure hookers will be carrying around bitcoin wallets in the future
 #118090  by Hakik
 Sun May 20, 2018 4:05 pm
JenkemBag wrote:
Hakik wrote:
not likely. there's a couple coins i've been day trading recently and a couple that i'm holding. if i lost money then it would be in ripple or ethereum because i plan on holding those but i think they'll become extremely successful. their currencies mean nothing to me. it's their take on the blockchain tech thats going to make them huge.
Ripple is a bad choice.

And what bets have you made on the stock market? What stocks did you buy?
 #118097  by JenkemBag
 Sun May 20, 2018 4:34 pm
Hakik wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 4:05 pm
JenkemBag wrote:
Hakik wrote:
Ripple is a bad choice.

And what bets have you made on the stock market? What stocks did you buy?
Why is ripple bad? Most of my stocks are in various REITs for the dividends. I have some in the health care sector, some in sustainable energy, and some in the communications industry. I'd like to become more familiar with the market before I make any long term bets as far as stocks go. I'll watch ATVI and try to find some stocks in the Esports industry.

Added in 36 seconds:
cunnalingus wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 4:18 pm
I’m still waiting for radio shack and Compaq computers stock to rebound.
You should just jump in on gamestop then. Put all your money there.
 #118112  by Tim_Kerr
 Sun May 20, 2018 6:17 pm
I made $40 dollars a day from mining last week ;)
joecaca liked this
 #118194  by Hakik
 Mon May 21, 2018 3:44 am
JenkemBag wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 4:35 pm

Why is ripple bad?
If you're talking about XRP, the token, then it's a bad choice. It's only been able to make any significant gains from hype and mostly people's ignorance who don't know much about cryptocurrency and how Ripple actually works. Once people start understanding it, it will probably crash and not have much interest.
 #118227  by JenkemBag
 Mon May 21, 2018 1:18 pm
Hakik wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 3:44 am
JenkemBag wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 4:35 pm

Why is ripple bad?
If you're talking about XRP, the token, then it's a bad choice. It's only been able to make any significant gains from hype and mostly people's ignorance who don't know much about cryptocurrency and how Ripple actually works. Once people start understanding it, it will probably crash and not have much interest.
I thought about that too and that's why I'm not interested in the currency so much. I'm more interested in the company and their xrapid technology. XRP is traded on the crypto market but it functions more like a security at the moment. It may turn out that the token itself becomes valuable because Ripple has the means to fund other startups and make them use xrp. They already have billions of dollars, no debt, and large companies/banks using xrapid so that might be a route they take.