• I think crypto currency was made for people like you

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #121254  by Kumacho
 Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:16 am
Hakik wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 4:05 pm
JenkemBag wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 4:01 pm
Hakik wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 3:52 pm
Enjoy losing all your money.
not likely. there's a couple coins i've been day trading recently and a couple that i'm holding. if i lost money then it would be in ripple or ethereum because i plan on holding those but i think they'll become extremely successful. their currencies mean nothing to me. it's their take on the blockchain tech thats going to make them huge.
Ripple is a bad choice.

And what bets have you made on the stock market? What stocks did you buy?
No to crypto.

I'm deep into Health stocks and energy stocks. I have my energy pretty evenly split between fossil fuels and alternative energy stocks.

Health stocks are a very safe investment for the next few years. Especially with the reps trying to gut Obama care. Babyboomers are at the age now where age is a factor. Since our largest population segment is at an age where medical care is practically mandatory, health sector stocks are doing well.

In 2007 is when I started this idea I went hard on Magellan Midstream Partners. While everyone else was crying about the recession I was sitting pretty.

The only health stocks I had in 2008 that hurt me was Pfizer. And oh, fuck them! My reaction to Chantix in 2009 made me dump all their stock. Yeah, I know. Not very analytical of me, but fuck them!
 #121260  by Hakik
 Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:01 pm
Kumacho wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:16 am

No to crypto.

I'm deep into Health stocks and energy stocks. I have my energy pretty evenly split between fossil fuels and alternative energy stocks.

Health stocks are a very safe investment for the next few years. Especially with the reps trying to gut Obama care. Babyboomers are at the age now where age is a factor. Since our largest population segment is at an age where medical care is practically mandatory, health sector stocks are doing well.

In 2007 is when I started this idea I went hard on Magellan Midstream Partners. While everyone else was crying about the recession I was sitting pretty.

The only health stocks I had in 2008 that hurt me was Pfizer. And oh, fuck them! My reaction to Chantix in 2009 made me dump all their stock. Yeah, I know. Not very analytical of me, but fuck them!
If any of you guys listened to my advice on those oil stocks, I've already made you some decent money, and it's only the beginning.

Cryptocurrencies have taken a huge hit. Now is the time to buy again. Here's what to buy in the order in what's both more sure and has the most upside:

EOS
Bitcoin
Ethereum
IOTA
Tron
Cardano

Enjoy making a lot more money.