• Mouse won't advance galleries

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #120658  by briggsie
 Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:21 am
Running Windows 10 on a laptop and I can't advance galleries with my mouse or by clicking with my touchpad. Keyboard arrows work. Mouse and touchpad works everywhere else. Is there a setting I'm missing>
 #120659  by Tim_Kerr
 Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:24 am
suck its dick!
JenkemBag liked this
 #120661  by Ramesh
 Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:46 am
briggsie wrote:
Running Windows 10 on a laptop and I can't advance galleries with my mouse or by clicking with my touchpad. Keyboard arrows work. Mouse and touchpad works everywhere else. Is there a setting I'm missing>
Hello! I am Ramesh and I am a support technician here at Microsoft. I work in Windows 10 office in Irvine, California! If you ever need help, ring up (949) 286-7000 and just maybe I'll be the one to answer your call! I look forward to serving you.
JenkemBag liked this
 #120697  by JenkemBag
 Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:32 pm
briggsie wrote:
That's because this shit site is always broken. What you have to do is go to your nearest home depot and purchase drill, a 6" drill bit, and some gorilla glue. Plug it in and let it charge at home while you do the next step.

Go to your dads house while he's sleeping (it sounds weird but do you want to fix this problem or not?) and sneak into his bedroom. Take his 12" ribbed dildo and before you leave, be sure to put his dick in your mouth. Be careful not to wake him or he might fist your ass.

Now you're going to have to attach the dildo to your 6" drill bit. Drill a hole down the center as if you were trying to drill down its pee hole. Fill the hole with gorilla glue and then slide the drill bit in and let the glue dry.

Log in to ebaumsworld and click on the top shit gallery (they're all fucking shit). Find the arrows and then suck their fucking dick. Log out.

Now that your drill is fully charged and the dildo is securely fastened to the drill bit you're ready for the most important step. Adjust the drill to full torque and tape the trigger down. Proceed to insert the dildo in your anus and hate fuck yourself until it bleeds.

P.S. I'm not gay.
 #121088  by lemmiwinx
 Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:54 pm
I checked with my Geek squad and they all agree you should uninstall Windows 10 and go back to plain old Windows XP. It was the most stable version they ever released.