• Wouldn't need an adblocker if you didn't have redirect ads!

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #121416  by Bodycount
 Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:17 am
Started doing that popup about ad blocking on every page. I click past it. Now pages don't load so something new about ad blocking was put in to stop people blocking ads.

That's fine. I turn off the ublock origins to see how bad it is. Not that bad I guess. Few ads on side of screen and on top and bottom. Nothing serious to make me stop coming here.

Keep viewing material. Suddenly I get redirected to another website right in the middle of looking through photos from the front page. Great. Now I have to go back and start over again.

Do you realize the people with adblockers do it because of the damn forced redirect ads?

I can't turn ublock back on and view this site now. Anyone know how to fix it because I'm done with these damn redirects.
 #121512  by aaronzeng
 Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:51 am
Begun doing that popup about promotion hindering on each page. I click past it. Presently pages don't stack so something new about advertisement blocking was placed in to stop individuals blocking promotions.

That is fine. I kill the ublock roots to perceive how terrible it is. Not that awful I presume. Scarcely any advertisements on side of screen and to finish everything and base. Nothing genuine to influence me to quit coming here.

Continue seeing material. All of a sudden I get diverted to another site right really busy looking through photographs from the first page. Incredible. Presently I need to return and begin once again once more.

Do you understand the general population with adblockers do it in view of the damn constrained divert advertisements?

I can't walk out on and see this site now. Anybody know how to settle it since I'm finished with these damn diverts.
Note:- Buy near Luxury Apartments with Aaron Zeng Real Estate
kocher liked this
 #121519  by kocher
 Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:20 pm
aaronzeng wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:51 am
Begun doing that popup about promotion hindering on each page. I click past it. Presently pages don't stack so something new about advertisement blocking was placed in to stop individuals blocking promotions.

That is fine. I kill the ublock roots to perceive how terrible it is. Not that awful I presume. Scarcely any advertisements on side of screen and to finish everything and base. Nothing genuine to influence me to quit coming here.

Continue seeing material. All of a sudden I get diverted to another site right really busy looking through photographs from the first page. Incredible. Presently I need to return and begin once again once more.

Do you understand the general population with adblockers do it in view of the damn constrained divert advertisements?

I can't walk out on and see this site now. Anybody know how to settle it since I'm finished with these damn diverts.
Note:- Buy near Luxury Apartments with Aaron Zeng Real Estate
A thesaurus bot. Did PlusCa create you?
 #126951  by Ronny_Slobs
 Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:51 pm
Speaking of add blocker dose anyone have a good add blocker for an android phone? I got rid of my flip phone last night and got a LG Dynasty phone thing and I got an add blocker but it still has adds on youtube. Is there any way around the friggin adds on youtube, my life and serenity depends on it.

Thanks in advance.