• Wouldn't need an adblocker if you didn't have redirect ads!

• Have a question, concern about the site? Post it here!
Have a question, concern about the site? Post it here!
 #121416  by Bodycount
 Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:17 am
Started doing that popup about ad blocking on every page. I click past it. Now pages don't load so something new about ad blocking was put in to stop people blocking ads.

That's fine. I turn off the ublock origins to see how bad it is. Not that bad I guess. Few ads on side of screen and on top and bottom. Nothing serious to make me stop coming here.

Keep viewing material. Suddenly I get redirected to another website right in the middle of looking through photos from the front page. Great. Now I have to go back and start over again.

Do you realize the people with adblockers do it because of the damn forced redirect ads?

I can't turn ublock back on and view this site now. Anyone know how to fix it because I'm done with these damn redirects.
 #121512  by aaronzeng
 Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:51 am
Begun doing that popup about promotion hindering on each page. I click past it. Presently pages don't stack so something new about advertisement blocking was placed in to stop individuals blocking promotions.

That is fine. I kill the ublock roots to perceive how terrible it is. Not that awful I presume. Scarcely any advertisements on side of screen and to finish everything and base. Nothing genuine to influence me to quit coming here.

Continue seeing material. All of a sudden I get diverted to another site right really busy looking through photographs from the first page. Incredible. Presently I need to return and begin once again once more.

Do you understand the general population with adblockers do it in view of the damn constrained divert advertisements?

I can't walk out on and see this site now. Anybody know how to settle it since I'm finished with these damn diverts.
Note:- Buy near Luxury Apartments with Aaron Zeng Real Estate
kocher liked this
 #121519  by kocher
 Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:20 pm
aaronzeng wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:51 am
Begun doing that popup about promotion hindering on each page. I click past it. Presently pages don't stack so something new about advertisement blocking was placed in to stop individuals blocking promotions.

That is fine. I kill the ublock roots to perceive how terrible it is. Not that awful I presume. Scarcely any advertisements on side of screen and to finish everything and base. Nothing genuine to influence me to quit coming here.

Continue seeing material. All of a sudden I get diverted to another site right really busy looking through photographs from the first page. Incredible. Presently I need to return and begin once again once more.

Do you understand the general population with adblockers do it in view of the damn constrained divert advertisements?

I can't walk out on and see this site now. Anybody know how to settle it since I'm finished with these damn diverts.
Note:- Buy near Luxury Apartments with Aaron Zeng Real Estate
A thesaurus bot. Did PlusCa create you?