• 5 stars end

  • Have a question, concern about the site? Post it here!
Have a question, concern about the site? Post it here!
 #122965  by superskrull
 Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:02 pm
I think it is overdue to implement a new way of rating content, if a video is meant to generate a certain feeling, that should be the rating. Some videos deserve 1 star because of the subject matter, if you hate this video give is 5 hates, like a police brutality video. The star system is so vague.
 #122986  by joecaca
 Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:57 pm
superskrull wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:02 pm
I think it is overdue to implement a new way of rating content, if a video is meant to generate a certain feeling, that should be the rating. Some videos deserve 1 star because of the subject matter, if you hate this video give is 5 hates, like a police brutality video. The star system is so vague.
What?
Caca
 #123140  by superskrull
 Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:39 pm
Something that conveys the opinion of the media better, for instance if there is a police brutality video, it is likely to be voted 1 star... So to counter that a more personal rating system would be interesting. Or multiple rating options. I'm just suggesting a jumping off point. 5 stars is so subjective, time to evolve.
 #123272  by joecaca
 Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:04 am
superskrull wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:39 pm
Something that conveys the opinion of the media better, for instance if there is a police brutality video, it is likely to be voted 1 star... So to counter that a more personal rating system would be interesting. Or multiple rating options. I'm just suggesting a jumping off point. 5 stars is so subjective, time to evolve.
Nobody cares about stars except neckbeard nerds doe
AngryGeriatric liked this
 #123297  by superskrull
 Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:13 pm
joecaca wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:04 am
superskrull wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:39 pm
Something that conveys the opinion of the media better, for instance if there is a police brutality video, it is likely to be voted 1 star... So to counter that a more personal rating system would be interesting. Or multiple rating options. I'm just suggesting a jumping off point. 5 stars is so subjective, time to evolve.
Nobody cares about stars except neckbeard nerds doe
Ya exactly. I'm sure ebaums cares. That's why I'm suggesting changes so people do care. Clearly someone cares because people still star features.
 #123298  by lemmiwinx
 Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:29 pm
Meanwhile people are being allowed to openly shit on the sidewalks of San Francisco and Dianne Feinstein is nowhere to be heard from.
happysock liked this