• Account suspended on You-Tube

• Have a question, concern about the site? Post it here!
Have a question, concern about the site? Post it here!
 #129552  by Ronny_Slobs
 Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:50 pm
Now I've been all over the You-Tube account banning in these past weeks to Alex Jones to all the other rightwingconspiracyfags and then I, yes I, have been slain by the ban hammer from the cucks at You-Tube. I haven't even uploaded any videos yet, I just go there to watch TV n shit basically. Well anyhow APPARENTLY I said a horrible thing in the comments section on some video about the destruction of the UK. I think it was ummmmm, fuck I forgot his name but he's that old guy who bashes Islam and he's been on You-Tube for like 15 years or some shit. Any how he was talking about the rape of "young little girls" in the UK and in the comments section I put in "Don't forget about young little boys". Banned! Or at least suspended at this point but that doesn't matter. The matter is You-Tube is taking this shit to the extreme with all this liberal bullshit and the left is so fucking butthurt it's about to make me puke.

So what did I do? I went into the section where you can basically state your claim that it was an accident or you can contest their decision for the suspention. I did neither. I told them to fuck right the fuck off and I'll take my business to Bit-Chute. Fuck'em. They can fuck right the fuck off with that shit!

cunnalingus liked this
 #129553  by kocher
 Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:00 pm
Make a video platform for conservatives like yourself. You can call it JewTube, where you all can make videos whining about the NWO and how your wives won't sleep you with anymore.
 #129556  by Ronny_Slobs
 Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:10 pm
kocher wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:00 pm
Make a video platform for conservatives like yourself. You can call it JewTube, where you all can make videos whining about the NWO and how your wives won't sleep you with anymore.
Least I can do it without

getting suspended
 #129568  by lemmiwinx
 Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:09 pm
I've been shadow banned so many times on Twitter it'd make your head spin. They still haven't figured out how I get around it so quick.
 #129582  by Hakik
 Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:34 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:09 pm
I've been shadow banned so many times on Twitter it'd make your head spin. They still haven't figured out how I get around it so quick.
I hate to break it to you, but there's no shadow banning on Twitter. That's just people legitimately not interested in your tweets. :|

Sorry, the world can be harsh sometimes.
Tim_Kerr liked this