• Veganism

• Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
 #2820  by Tim_Kerr
 Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:32 pm
how long would it take to finish this??

#2822  by almostapathetic
 Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:38 pm
Demeter wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:22 pm
Also your "food" looks fucking repulsive. I gagged and my eyes watered just imagining the state of torture you live in thinking that's food and actually going so far as to even put it in your mouth. I feel so sorry for you. But IDK, it reminds me of the monsters in Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children who ate eyeballs and enjoyed it. You'd probably do the same and you are a monster so I shouldn't feel pity for anyone but the animals.
And there it is.
 #2823  by Demeter
 Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:49 pm
Yeah I was gonna say there's no way that thing's 888 calories.

This is why it was so easy for me to be anorexic as a teen, and probably why I had chronic nausea as well. I'm so glad I eat actual food now.
 #2824  by almostapathetic
 Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:58 pm
Demeter wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:49 pm
This is why it was so easy for me to be anorexic as a teen
Yep, you overcame that. And them some. And then some more...
 #2825  by Tim_Kerr
 Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:09 pm
To lazy to search but from what I read most people with eating disorders suffer from some kind of mental illness.. Also why a lot of former anorexics choose a vegan and gluten free diet... :lol: :lol:
 #2827  by Demeter
 Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:25 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
To lazy to search but from what I read most people with eating disorders suffer from some kind of mental illness.. Also why a lot of former anorexics choose a vegan and gluten free diet... :lol: :lol:
1. I've had Hashimoto's disease likely since I was a kid, and was diagnosed but not treated since I was in my early teens. I had to be anorexic in order to be a healthy weight. Now I'm being treated, so I can eat normally.
2. I had chronic nausea, which was not a mental disorder, that made not eating actually kind of ideal. That went away immediately after I went vegan.
3. I'm definitely not vegan for weight loss. But yeah, when I first went vegan I lost a ton of weight. Then I started eating a lot of junk food because I had never been that thin before and realized my body isn't suited to be thin because my ribs and hip bones are way too big, and it makes me look like a Holocaust victim even though I'm a healthy weight. So I aim for curvy yet fit now, which I am pretty much, except I've skipped the gym for a long time now because I've been so exhausted from everything else going on in my life.
4. Being gluten free for weight loss is absolutely retarded.
 #2838  by Concerno
 Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:07 am
Tim_Kerr wrote:
To lazy to search but from what I read most people with eating disorders suffer from some kind of mental illness..
Oh, that she does.
 #2846  by Mateo
 Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:46 am
Demeter wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:25 pm
I've been so exhausted from everything else going on in my life.
Oh, what's been going on?