• Conservatives: Where do you get your news?

• Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
 #1882  by Demeter
 Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:43 pm
LanceCollins wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:25 pm
Demeter wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:22 pm
Animals, thats it?
Cafos, this is quick story; I'm on a job right now, two gay guys, they have (3) French Bulldogs, which are the most cutest things, beautiful property, one of them has birds that he raises, and they aint seagulls, they're nice birds.....They care about the environment and believe in the same things as you...unbelievable right? Get a boyfriend and relax
That's a great story, Lance. Thanks for sharing. And I'm too busy for a real relationship right now. Unless we're living together I don't really feel like adding another thing to do into my life. Making special trips to see them is just annoying unless we happen to both not be busy and also be very bored at exactly the same time. And the boyfriends I'd be getting would be at least an hour away from me. Way too much dedication for me to handle at the moment.
 #1953  by Anthrax666
 Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:42 am
LanceCollins wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:25 pm
Cafos, this is quick story; I'm on a job right now, two gay guys, they have (3) French Bulldogs, which are the most cutest things, beautiful property, one of them has birds that he raises, and they aint seagulls, they're nice birds.....They care about the environment and believe in the same things as you...unbelievable right? Get a boyfriend and relax
 #45284  by HolidayFriday
 Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:12 pm
PepperPeanut wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:47 am
This is a genuine question and I want to remind everyone considering responding that this is in the "Enlightened Discussion" forum, so no trolling or flaming or ass-grabbery.

Where do you get your news? It's not going to come as a shock to anyone here that I have a significant liberal lean, but I get most of my news New Times, Washington Post, BBC, CNN (I know, I know), Politico, and Huffington Post.

Since Trump has recently called out most of these organizations as #FakeNews, which I find to be completely outrageous, I wonder what organizations conservatives read more. Fox News, Breitbart, Washington Times... But what else?
Mostly local news - channel 3, channel 10, Fox 40, and I read the front page of the Sacramento Bee during lunch. I also browse the headlines and stories from all the major networks on my phone now and then.

The trick is being able to remember what's really happening and read between the lines when I want to check something by one of the more Liberal networks.

Headlines by networks like the Huffington Post are grueling. I pretty much never read anything by them. I just looked at my notifications - the top story on Fox News is about the missing girl in Illinois found dead, while the top story on Huffington Post is about Melinia Trump's "failure to embrace even basic functions" of being the first lady.

Where do you get your news?
Last edited by HolidayFriday on Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #45286  by Tim_Kerr
 Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:17 pm
HolidayFriday wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:12 pm

Mostly local news - channel 3, channel 10, Fox 40, and I read the front page of the Sacramento Bee during lunch. I also browse the headlines and stories from all the major networks on my phone now and then.

The trick is being able to remember what's really happening and read between the lines when I want to check something by one of the more Liberal networks.
fox news, all the time... the cuckservative network. :lol: :lol: :lol:
 #47778  by guitarlover
 Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:57 pm
PepperPeanut wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:47 am
This is a genuine question and I want to remind everyone considering responding that this is in the "Enlightened Discussion" forum, so no trolling or flaming or ass-grabbery.

Where do you get your news? It's not going to come as a shock to anyone here that I have a significant liberal lean, but I get most of my news New Times, Washington Post, BBC, CNN (I know, I know), Politico, and Huffington Post.

Since Trump has recently called out most of these organizations as #FakeNews, which I find to be completely outrageous, I wonder what organizations conservatives read more. Fox News, Breitbart, Washington Times... But what else?
Most conservatives listen to the creepy right Rush Bimbo FOLKS!!!
That's right FOLKS!!......