• Conservatives: Where do you get your news?

• Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
 #1254  by PepperPeanut
 Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:47 am
This is a genuine question and I want to remind everyone considering responding that this is in the "Enlightened Discussion" forum, so no trolling or flaming or ass-grabbery.

Where do you get your news? It's not going to come as a shock to anyone here that I have a significant liberal lean, but I get most of my news New Times, Washington Post, BBC, CNN (I know, I know), Politico, and Huffington Post.

Since Trump has recently called out most of these organizations as #FakeNews, which I find to be completely outrageous, I wonder what organizations conservatives read more. Fox News, Breitbart, Washington Times... But what else?
 #1258  by Concerno
 Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:48 am
PepperPeanut wrote:
This is a genuine question and I want to remind everyone considering responding that this is in the "Enlightened Discussion" forum, so no trolling or flaming or ass-grabbery.

Where do you get your news? It's not going to come as a shock to anyone here that I have a significant liberal lean, but I get most of my news New Times, Washington Post, BBC, CNN (I know, I know), Politico, and Huffington Post.

Since Trump has recently called out most of these organizations as #FakeNews, which I find to be completely outrageous, I wonder what organizations conservatives read more. Fox News, Breitbart, Washington Times... But what else?
I think separating people into simple categories as liberal and conservative is idiotic and simplistic, but I get my news mostly from Sputnik. I like news channels that don't pretend to be objective.
 #1261  by Tim_Kerr
 Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:43 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:00 am
He should choose another word or phrase...I don't think he means "fake" as much as on-sided or self-serving. It's no secret that most media is ran by liberals.
The majority of the country is liberal... so it would make sense that most the Media Is :roll: :roll: :roll:
 #1262  by almostapathetic
 Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:30 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:43 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:00 am
He should choose another word or phrase...I don't think he means "fake" as much as on-sided or self-serving. It's no secret that most media is ran by liberals.
The majority of the country is liberal... so it would make sense that most the Media Is :roll: :roll: :roll:
Btw, we are talking about America and not Canada, just so you know.

Fell free to show a legitimate pole that shows more than 1-4% difference between the two. Even at 4% that percentage is not proportional compared to who runs the media.
 #1282  by LanceCollins
 Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:11 pm
PepperPeanut wrote:

philly inquire, abc philly area , breibart, blaze, and then all the others except cnn