• Conservatives: Where do you get your news?

• Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
 #1560  by organguy41
 Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:23 pm
LanceCollins wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:23 pm
forgot to mention......don't ever, ever go politico or huffington post, the total toilet of notnews
Same thing with Addicting Info, World Net Daily, BiPartisan Report and Info Wars. This picture should help clear the news up...

#1572  by PlusCaChange
 Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:22 pm
I tend to grade the partisanship of information sources by the number and depth of unexamined, unwarranted assumptions they make. By that standard there is very little in the middle and the only in-depth information is on specialized websites or quarterly magazines, e.g. 'The Hedgehog Review'. Conservative sources tend to fare better by this rubric since they seem to feel the need to make their case from fundamentals more than liberal sources who seem more to just take their premises as beyond reasonable examination. NPR, for example, is an arch example of this latter tendency and I would put them down as very slanted albeit in a gentler, less confrontational way.
 #1583  by SkeetDixon
 Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:09 pm
I get all my conservative news from Tommy Sotomayor's interpretations of trivial events and going-ons in the Black Community. It is a trusted source. Non-lugen-presse.

Does anyone know any good news apps for phones that are not lugen-presse?
 #1721  by Demeter
 Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:34 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:43 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:00 am
He should choose another word or phrase...I don't think he means "fake" as much as on-sided or self-serving. It's no secret that most media is ran by liberals.
The majority of the country is liberal... so it would make sense that most the Media Is :roll: :roll: :roll:
Also knowing what's going on in the world and being educated might have something to do with it lol.
 #1731  by Demeter
 Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:14 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:35 pm
Also knowing what's going on in the world and being educated might have something to do with it lol.
:lol: :lol: :lol: It's funny cause u lack both of those :lol: :lol: :lol:
Guarantee I have a higher education level than you, and I'm a straight A student and take good care over where I source my information. So you could read the news every day but it makes no difference if it's something like Breitbart, I'd still know more actual facts than you.