• Conservatives: Where do you get your news?

• Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
 #1735  by Tim_Kerr
 Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:27 pm
Guarantee I have a higher education level than you, and I'm a straight A student and take good care over where I source my information. So you could read the news every day but it makes no difference if it's something like Breitbart, I'd still know more actual facts than you.
That's why you're an Idiot. :roll: When u graduate from your community college... do u get a certificate ??? :idea: :idea: If u get a degree then we can talk ;) ;)
 #1736  by Demeter
 Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:28 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:27 pm
Guarantee I have a higher education level than you, and I'm a straight A student and take good care over where I source my information. So you could read the news every day but it makes no difference if it's something like Breitbart, I'd still know more actual facts than you.
That's why you're an Idiot. :roll: When u graduate from your community college... do u get a certificate ??? :idea: :idea: If u get a degree then we can talk ;) ;)
I only have 2 classes left before I have a degree.
 #1741  by Demeter
 Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:58 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:38 pm
I only have 2 classes left before I have a degree.
Thanks for this. Very interesting and reminds me of how I wanted to tell a mother I know that forcing the views of the mentally ill onto children could lead to trouble (she was justifying killing animals to her 3 year old child and glorifying it as the "circle of life"). I haven't told her that yet though, trying to think of a way for her to believe teaching compassion was her own idea so she doesn't get offended and it ends up backfiring because she's a retard.

Not sure if you're trying to say it applies to me. I wasn't abused til about age 8. Was barely ever even spanked because I was born with good temperament/don't think I had any kind of traumas that could have altered that.
 #1743  by LanceCollins
 Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:11 pm
Cafos, I'm going to say this as observer; stop being pissed at the world, get a boyfriend/girlfriend, have some fun- go surfing, get drunk, get laid, go hiking, climb a mountain, just walk the beach..... lots of shit to do out there in Cali besides being a crybaby.
 #1746  by Demeter
 Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:22 pm
LanceCollins wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:11 pm
Cafos, I'm going to say this as observer; stop being pissed at the world, get a boyfriend/girlfriend, have some fun- go surfing, get drunk, get laid, go hiking, climb a mountain, just walk the beach..... lots of shit to do out there in Cali besides being a crybaby.
I will do things like that when midterms are over. Technically supposed to be studying right now but I'm too easily distracted. But then I also need to use the break to take care of a lot of adult things so I'm not sure how much I'll actually end up doing.

And I will never stop being pissed that animals are being abused on a ridiculously large scale and the environment is being destroyed for it, etc., etc. That's not being a crybaby by the way, that's just being a halfway decent person.
 #1874  by LanceCollins
 Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:25 pm
Demeter wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:22 pm
Animals, thats it?
Cafos, this is quick story; I'm on a job right now, two gay guys, they have (3) French Bulldogs, which are the most cutest things, beautiful property, one of them has birds that he raises, and they aint seagulls, they're nice birds.....They care about the environment and believe in the same things as you...unbelievable right? Get a boyfriend and relax