• Conservatives: Where do you get your news?

• Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
 #1882  by Demeter
 Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:43 pm
LanceCollins wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:25 pm
Demeter wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:22 pm
Animals, thats it?
Cafos, this is quick story; I'm on a job right now, two gay guys, they have (3) French Bulldogs, which are the most cutest things, beautiful property, one of them has birds that he raises, and they aint seagulls, they're nice birds.....They care about the environment and believe in the same things as you...unbelievable right? Get a boyfriend and relax
That's a great story, Lance. Thanks for sharing. And I'm too busy for a real relationship right now. Unless we're living together I don't really feel like adding another thing to do into my life. Making special trips to see them is just annoying unless we happen to both not be busy and also be very bored at exactly the same time. And the boyfriends I'd be getting would be at least an hour away from me. Way too much dedication for me to handle at the moment.
 #1953  by Anthrax666
 Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:42 am
LanceCollins wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:25 pm
Cafos, this is quick story; I'm on a job right now, two gay guys, they have (3) French Bulldogs, which are the most cutest things, beautiful property, one of them has birds that he raises, and they aint seagulls, they're nice birds.....They care about the environment and believe in the same things as you...unbelievable right? Get a boyfriend and relax