• Vegan thread

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #2641  by almostapathetic
 Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:18 am
Look at these nice vegan peppers and onions I'm about to bake.

And look at those garlic and basil chicken sausages I got fresh from the butcher's case. Don't worry, the chickens were humanely raised and antibiotic and hormone free.

#2647  by lemmiwinx
 Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:22 am
How do they grow breasts like these if they don't eat meat or eggs?

#2694  by Demeter
 Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:57 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:18 am
Look at these nice vegan peppers and onions I'm about to bake.

And look at those garlic and basil chicken sausages I got fresh from the butcher's case. Don't worry, the chickens were humanely raised and antibiotic and hormone free.

Even if they were "humanely raised", their brothers were ground up alive, gassed, or just thrown in the trash can and left to die, at the least. They also were themselves killed when they were only less than 2 months old. And if you give me the farm name I'm sure I can find even worse things about how they were raised.

But regardless, you're eating the flesh of animals and your food is fucking disgusting.

I'm so glad I don't eat that nasty shit anymore. I could vomit just thinking about it. I actually forced myself to eat it. What kind of person would willingly eat something so gross after knowing there are alternatives?
 #2695  by Concerno
 Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:08 pm
The alternative becoming an intolerant, judgemental piece of shit?
 #2696  by almostapathetic
 Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:30 pm
Demeter wrote:
Even if they were "humanely raised", their brothers were ...or just thrown in the trash can and left to die
This shows how your insane stupidity clouds any possible common sense. They don't trash anything, it's a business and nothing consumable goes to waste. Cats and dogs gotta eat too.

The sausage was delicious, btw.

I have 2.5 lbs of natural pork tenderloin to bake this week and then eat for the next week. I'll post pics of it's juicy deliciousness for you to envy when I do.
 #2701  by lemmiwinx
 Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:39 pm
I like how Enlightened Discussion has turned into enlightened trolling of the crazy ass vegan. Not as funny as Trump beating Hillary but it has to rank way up there.
 #2706  by Demeter
 Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:14 pm
If I ever become a terrorist....

almostapathetic wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:30 pm
Demeter wrote:
Even if they were "humanely raised", their brothers were ...or just thrown in the trash can and left to die
This shows how your insane stupidity clouds any possible common sense. They don't trash anything, it's a business and nothing consumable goes to waste. Cats and dogs gotta eat too.
Actually some of them do just trash them, but standard practice is typically grinding them up alive or gassing them.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/chi ... cd34c20ec0
I have 2.5 lbs of natural pork tenderloin to bake this week and then eat for the next week. I'll post pics of it's juicy deliciousness for you to envy when I do.
If you weren't knowingly funding animal abuse I would feel sorry for you. You don't know what food is.
 #2713  by Mateo
 Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:30 pm
That seems way too fucked up to be a standard procedure.

How rampant is this method really? And also, why?