• Veganism

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #2753  by Demeter
 Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:49 am
Anthrax666 wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:34 am
People don't eat roosters
Yes they do, I have and they taste the same as chicken. So why dont they let the chicks grow a bit and then grind them up?
Can't say I've ever tasted rooster. Maybe because they never sell rooster meat in grocery stores... But I've read that no, it doesn't taste the same. Just as gross I'm sure, but different.

Roosters are also more aggressive. And in commercial agriculture that doesn't work well. Even hens will peck at each other under the high density, high stress environments. Roosters require food and water, so they sex the chickens as soon as they hatch and send the roosters to their deaths.

I used to work with farmers and they would get very upset if they were sent roosters instead of hens, and "have" to kill them themselves.
 #2759  by Concerno
 Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:59 am
Never heard of coq au vin? People do eat roosters. Some only eat tindr cocks, though.
 #2761  by mclewis_13
 Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:08 am
Concerno wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:59 am
Never heard of coq au vin? People do eat roosters. Some only eat tindr cocks, though.
I was going to say Coq Au Vin, but i feel like this is needlessly feeding into her need to be recognized and given attention.

You are broken and need help.

#2762  by Concerno
 Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:11 am
Yeah, it's starting to annoy me a little bit. The fat vegan narcissist is dominating this forum.
 #2768  by mclewis_13
 Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:25 am
Mateo wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:17 am
Concerno wrote:
Yeah, it's starting to annoy me a little bit. The fat vegan narcissist is dominating this forum.
Yeah well...careful what you ask for, I guess.

Also, on the topic, she does have a point.

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2 ... ckens.html
I know she is right about Roosters, her statement was that NO ONE eats roosters, where she is wrong. Which is the best kind of wrong, and the reason you shouldn't speak in absolutes.

In addition, instead of complaining about the atrocities, and how everyone other than Vegans are hateful disgusting degenerates, what STEM degree is she in the process of getting in order to come up with a better solution? I've seen here mousetrap...its abysmal, with needing to check it every half hour. When does she sleep? Has she tried not living in a vermin infested home?

So all this bluster with no substance leaves the public wanting. But still feeding the beast as she grows more powerful under the delusion that everyone hates her, we hate animals, she is a perfect 10 and has 700 tinder matches, and she only takes Vegans to pound town.
 #2769  by almostapathetic
 Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:40 am
Concerno wrote:
The fat vegan narcissist is dominating this forum.
She will totally not get what you meant and take it as a compliment.
 #2771  by Mateo
 Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:49 am
mclewis_13 wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:25 am
Mateo wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:17 am
Concerno wrote:
Yeah well...careful what you ask for, I guess.

Also, on the topic, she does have a point.

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2 ... ckens.html
I know she is right about Roosters, her statement was that NO ONE eats roosters, where she is wrong. Which is the best kind of wrong, and the reason you shouldn't speak in absolutes.

In addition, instead of complaining about the atrocities, and how everyone other than Vegans are hateful disgusting degenerates, what STEM degree is she in the process of getting in order to come up with a better solution? I've seen here mousetrap...its abysmal, with needing to check it every half hour. When does she sleep? Has she tried not living in a vermin infested home?

So all this bluster with no substance leaves the public wanting. But still feeding the beast as she grows more powerful under the delusion that everyone hates her, we hate animals, she is a perfect 10 and has 700 tinder matches, and she only takes Vegans to pound town.
I get what you're saying mang, Im not defending her.

However, when I'm eating a delicious steak, I carve out the fat and leave the bone behind. When it comes to Nicole on this forum, I think most people just gobble it all down and complain about the aftertaste.
 #2773  by Anthrax666
 Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:00 am
Mateo wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:49 am

I get what you're saying mang, Im not defending her.

However, when I'm eating a delicious steak, I carve out the fat and leave the bone behind. When it comes to Nicole on this forum, I think most people just gobble it all down and complain about the aftertaste.
Whooaa chief,,, you carve out the fat.... its the best part
 #2778  by Mateo
 Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:09 am
What can I say....I'm a sinner.