• Veganism

• Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
 #2783  by Concerno
 Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:34 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:40 am
She will totally not get what you meant and take it as a compliment.
Oh I realize that. Typical narcissist.
 #2787  by Concerno
 Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:37 am
I never eat tenderloin because there isn't enough fat. Fat = flavor.
 #2802  by Demeter
 Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:04 pm
mclewis_13 wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:25 am
Mateo wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:17 am
Concerno wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:11 am
Yeah, it's starting to annoy me a little bit. The fat vegan narcissist is dominating this forum.
Yeah well...careful what you ask for, I guess.

Also, on the topic, she does have a point.

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2 ... ckens.html
I know she is right about Roosters, her statement was that NO ONE eats roosters, where she is wrong. Which is the best kind of wrong, and the reason you shouldn't speak in absolutes.
Speaking of not speaking in absolutes, I actually said:
Demeter wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:40 pm
Roosters aren't profitable. People don't eat roosters, and roosters don't lay eggs. So they get ground up.
People don't eat roosters, not no one. People obviously being used here as a general term. Like when an exterminator told me "People don't want to save rats, they want to kill them." Obviously there are some people who want to save rats, because I'm one of them, and there are many kinds of live traps available.
In addition, instead of complaining about the atrocities, and how everyone other than Vegans are hateful disgusting degenerates, what STEM degree is she in the process of getting in order to come up with a better solution?
Just because you don't know what kind of work I'm doing/plan to do doesn't mean I'm not doing anything. At least I criticize people for things that are proven to be the case, and am not so desperate to insult them on things about them I don't even know anything about.
I've seen here mousetrap...its abysmal, with needing to check it every half hour. When does she sleep? Has she tried not living in a vermin infested home?
I don't have rats in my house. The family I most recently lived with had a rat. Fortunately it was just one. Unfortunately this one rat was tortured before I freed him since they set a trap before my live trap came in the mail, and their trap caught his cheek and he was stuck there all night. Such a sweet rat too. When I freed him he stood up and looked straight at me for like 5 seconds, then ran little circles in front of my feet before scurrying off into a tree. It made me wonder if this rat was perhaps once a pet rat, but the exterminator the family hired said it was actually a common behavior - he said possibly out of gratitude and possibly out of shock from what happened - and the rat was definitely wild. I really wish I could have kept that rat and given him a good life.
So all this bluster with no substance leaves the public wanting. But still feeding the beast as she grows more powerful under the delusion that everyone hates her, we hate animals, she is a perfect 10 and has 700 tinder matches, and she only takes Vegans to pound town.
I don't think everyone hates me. A lot of people do though, yes. I think they'd be fine telling you themselves if you asked. And IDK I kinda get the feeling people who knowingly fund animal abuse and then consume their tortured flesh and secretions must hate animals. But sure, I guess they could just be mentally ill. I don't know when you got the impression I thought I was a perfect 10. And the reason I have 700 matches on tinder is because I swipe right on anyone who isn't completely cringey or hideous or shares the name of someone I hate or a relative, or is brown or Asian (although I have made a couple exceptions) just because I can't see myself becoming attracted to them, not because I'm racist. I swipe right in the hopes that they'll message me saying they're vegan. Since you can't search for people who are vegan on tinder, sadly. Also I am moderately attractive and there are a lot of men who swipe right just because of that as well. I don't see how saying I'll only have sex with vegans is delusional. It's a fact, unless you're considering the potential for rape. But I don't get into many situations where rape would even be possible.
 #2813  by almostapathetic
 Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:01 pm
Concerno wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:37 am
I never eat tenderloin because there isn't enough fat. Fat = flavor.
Oh I agree. But when it comes to eating healthy you make that compromise.

I overcooked that batch by about 10+ degrees because I ran an errand after I tossed it in. The vegan part was the red potatoes on the oven rack below. I love some red potatos.
 #2814  by Demeter
 Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:07 pm
The only kind of breasts almostapathetic will ever touch.

RIP
 #2815  by almostapathetic
 Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:11 pm
Demeter wrote:

RIP
She actually made a funny and managed not to ruin it by saying more.

You back on the meds or something?
 #2818  by Demeter
 Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:22 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:11 pm
Demeter wrote:

RIP
She actually made a funny and managed not to ruin it by saying more.

You back on the meds or something?
No. Apparently I have to wait two weeks.

Also your "food" looks fucking repulsive. I gagged and my eyes watered just imagining the state of torture you live in thinking that's food and actually going so far as to even put it in your mouth. I feel so sorry for you. But IDK, it reminds me of the monsters in Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children who ate eyeballs and enjoyed it. You'd probably do the same and you are a monster so I shouldn't feel pity for anyone but the animals.