• Cal-Exit

• Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
 #47783  by Demeter
 Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:27 pm
guitarlover wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:21 pm
Demeter wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:51 pm
guitarlover wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:45 pm

I couldn't have written this better by adding or extracting one word. And I mean it !

I would bet 100 bucks that you're in your 40's, or....some smart 20 something.
What word(s)?
And I'm 26.
What do you mean what words? The ones you wrote in the paragraph...lol...26? Impressive !...If it's true, and it may well be.

Added in 17 minutes 20 seconds:
We need a refrash button..lol
I mean what word would you add/replace. You're funny, lol. And thanks.
HolidayFriday wrote:
Demeter wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:54 pm
lmao succession.
Sorry, secession.
You should be.
 #47785  by HolidayFriday
 Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:31 pm
Demeter wrote:
You should be.
When I consider how ill-informed you are about California and the moronic commentary you made about how we all want to leave the nation, I suppose you should be happy I just acknowledge it.

But don't push your luck.
 #47789  by Demeter
 Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:40 pm
HolidayFriday wrote:
Demeter wrote:
You should be.
When I consider how ill-informed you are about California and the moronic commentary you made about how we all want to leave the nation, I suppose you should be happy I just acknowledge it.

Educate me oh wise one.

Also, I didn't say all of us want to leave the nation, genius.

Do you ever read one of your posts and have the epiphany: "Wow, I'm acting like a little bitch."
 #47795  by HolidayFriday
 Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:01 pm
Demeter wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:40 pm
HolidayFriday wrote:
Demeter wrote:
You should be.

Educate me oh wise one.

Also, I didn't say all of us want to leave the nation, genius.

Do you ever read one of your posts and have the epiphany: "Wow, I'm acting like a little bitch."
Sorry, but I've lived in California for most of my life. I'm not someone who hopped a ride and found a job here babysitting.

And speaking of genius, I not only have a genius IQ, I held the title of valedictorian one year pre-college, and I have about six more years of college and two more degrees than you.

You think that pulling A's for one year makes you a scholar in the same way that living in California since last summer makes you a Californian. Sorry, but get in line - you have many years to go before even a quarter of your self-centered rants and insults could conceivably be something you would believe.

When I read your posts, I'm positive you have problems. You think up things like saying I should think I'm like a "little bitch", when clearly, my girlfriend is about five-hundred times better looking than you, much smarter than you, much more educated than you, and she's also very creative, talented, and has a great personality.

BUT

You're strange enough to think I could be insulted by you in your delusion that men would really like you. They don't.

Now when you're ready, I'll talk about California.
 #47796  by Demeter
 Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:09 pm
lol. That was an adorable little rant.

And I've lived in California all my life too, genius. (Save for a few months I lived out of state.) I don't even see how that's relevant though, or anything you said is relevant really. I don't care how pretty your girlfriend is or whether men like me or not. You're nutty.
 #47811  by guitarlover
 Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:24 pm
Demeter wrote:
guitarlover wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:21 pm
Demeter wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:51 pm

What word(s)?
And I'm 26.
What do you mean what words? The ones you wrote in the paragraph...lol...26? Impressive !...If it's true, and it may well be.

Added in 17 minutes 20 seconds:
We need a refrash button..lol
I mean what word would you add/replace. You're funny, lol. And thanks.
HolidayFriday wrote:
Demeter wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:54 pm
lmao succession.
Sorry, secession.
You should be.
Any words. You perfectly described everything I was hoping to describe.
Demeter liked this
 #47818  by topcommenter
 Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:26 pm
Yes I agree 110 percent with you that we need 10 percent less canadians and 50 percent more mexicans. I also agree with your observation. But please dont forget that last part, it is the main point if your arguement! I would like to schedule you for an appointment regarding the matter, I am a lawyer.