• White House scandals and fucks ups

• Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
 #63038  by Hakik
 Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:50 am
Is anyone able to keep up with all the White House scandals and fucks ups? I'm getting lost at this point. Seems like there's a handful of new ones every week. Is there a list of them somewhere?
 #63041  by Kumacho
 Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:54 am
Hakik wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:50 am
Is anyone able to keep up with all the White House scandals and fucks ups? I'm getting lost at this point. Seems like there's a handful of new ones every week. Is there a list of them somewhere?
I gave up after the most attended inauguration in history that dwarfed the one Obama had.
 #63053  by Tim_Kerr
 Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:02 pm
Not really a scandal but I think I mah have caught the president in a lie

"I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,” Trump said last year during his presidential campaign. “I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off.”

:o :o :o

President Trump will begin a 17-day August vacation at his private golf club in New Jersey on Friday
 #63055  by cunnalingus
 Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:06 pm
I caught another one of his lies "“I will build a great pewp – and nobody builds pewps better than me, believe me – and I’ll make it very inexpensively. I will build a great, great pewp in the white house toilet, and I will make Mexico pay for that pewp. Mark my words." Clearly this man has never been on the ebaumsworld forum and seen the quality of lil pewps
 #63214  by RevBubbaFlavell
 Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:01 am
CNN is reporting Jim Miller who ass raped CNN's Jim Acosta a couple of days ago turned over a table in a fit of rage. When he was 16... :D

They also reported Trump is scared of steps. Ground breaking jouranlism... :lol: :lol: