• Hurricane Irma

• Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
 #69572  by lemmiwinx
 Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:31 pm
SkeetDixon wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:20 pm
I've taken a look at ocean temps, current pressure systems, and multiple predictive behavioral models for this weather system.

I've come to the conclusion that a lot Black people say "irm" when they mean to say the word "arm".
I've been studying ocean currents and temps a lot lately also and I've come to the conclusion it's not going to help me lose my virginity at all.
 #69594  by lemmiwinx
 Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:47 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:09 pm
So it looks like god is finally gonna wash the gays out of florida Image
Good planning they'll meet the gays washed out of Houston halfway across the gulf. They don't call him god for nothing.
 #69599  by JohnnyP
 Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:29 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:09 pm
So it looks like god is finally gonna wash the gays out of florida Image

rip laylay
I hope so. I plan on going to Key West next year. I don't wana see a bunch of fruits walking about on Duvall Street.
 #69624  by SkeetDixon
 Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:40 pm
The NFL game in Miami has been cancelled. This is quickly turning into a crisis.

It would be nice to see some actual information as to why this hurricane is so severe. Probably typical media hype.

I wish the hurricane would flush Haiti and Jamaica down the toilet but especially Haiti. They need to pay for their sins, and it would actually be a mercy to end their lives of squalor.
 #70027  by lemmiwinx
 Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:31 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:19 pm
The Cubans are waxing up their Surfboards...
Hope they wind up in Venezuela where toilet paper is a luxury. Would serve them right.