• ********* EBWF NEWS ALERT ************

• Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
 #76563  by HolidayFriday
 Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:32 am
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:28 pm
Kellyanne Conway uses Las Vegas shooting to blame Obama for failing to pass gun control law
thxs obama 8-)
Holy cow. That's exactly what he was trying to do - pass gun legislation that would ban assault rifles. It's been ripped apart and turned around by Congressional Republicans into a new assault weapons ban proposal.

The problem is that it was pushed the hardest because of the Sandy Hook shooting in 2012, finally became a proposal in 2015, and by 2016 the ban only had 36% of U.S. citizens in favor of it. At least according to statistics.

Even as a Conservative, I can understand why we would need background checks for gun show dealers (as passed by Obama) and a ban on automatic weaponry. No one I know needs an unregistered weapon or a machine gun. I mean, come on.
BDR529 liked this
 #77170  by JohnnyP
 Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:16 am
lemmiwinx wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:18 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:58 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:17 pm

I saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to GEICO.
That is good news!
Wait until they see that DUI you thought got away with 3 years ago.
That's ok. Just as long as they don't find the dead hooker in my trunk.
 #77190  by Tim_Kerr
 Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:36 am
Mike Pence stage publicity stunt
He told journalists to sit in vans in case he left the game early (read: he expected to leave the game early), and the White House social team was ready to post about this 'courageous' walkout virtually the second he left his seat. Pence even reposted a photo from a Colts game in 2014, so lazy was the attempt to make this seem like spur-of-the-moment outrage. There was clearly no intention of sticking around for the full game; he couldn't have cared less about the Colts.
oh those wacky yankservatives
 #77195  by cunnalingus
 Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:50 am
JohnnyP wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:16 am
lemmiwinx wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:18 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:58 pm

That is good news!
Wait until they see that DUI you thought got away with 3 years ago.
That's ok. Just as long as they don't find the dead hooker in my trunk.
Is she still sort of fresh? Can I have a go?
 #77250  by JohnnyP
 Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:17 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:36 am
Mike Pence stage publicity stunt
He told journalists to sit in vans in case he left the game early (read: he expected to leave the game early), and the White House social team was ready to post about this 'courageous' walkout virtually the second he left his seat. Pence even reposted a photo from a Colts game in 2014, so lazy was the attempt to make this seem like spur-of-the-moment outrage. There was clearly no intention of sticking around for the full game; he couldn't have cared less about the Colts.
oh those wacky yankservatives
People mad the Vice President left as a publicity stunt because he wouldn't watch them kneel for their publicly stunt. Why is Tim this dumb? And why does he lust after man dick?