• ********* EBWF NEWS ALERT ************

• Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
 #92242  by lemmiwinx
 Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:44 pm
Holy crap Niagra Falls has frozen the fuck over. Come on people we need to increase carbon emissions like crazy so this shit doesn't keep happening. Please support the greenhouse effect so we don't all freeze to death.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/12/niagara ... ice-photos

HolidayFriday, JohnnyP liked this
 #93633  by kocher
 Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:53 pm
...Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star.....

....to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!
Incredible. So mentally stable that it's one of his defining qualities and so intelligent that it can only be explained in Valley girl talk, while simultaneously forgetting that it definitely was not his "first try" at office. Only a lunatic would feel the need to reassure people that they're not insane.
 #93634  by lemmiwinx
 Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:57 pm
kocher wrote:
...Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star.....

....to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!
Incredible. So mentally stable that it's one of his defining qualities and so intelligent that it can only be explained in Valley girl talk, while simultaneously forgetting that it definitely was not his "first try" at office. Only a lunatic would feel the need to reassure people that they're not insane.
He played the mass media like a Stradivarius to get himself elected president. If you can admit that then you're well on your way to understanding how much ordinary people hate career politicians,
JohnnyP liked this
 #93635  by kocher
 Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:00 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
kocher wrote:

He played the mass media like a Stradivarius to get himself elected president. If you can admit that then you're well on your way to understanding how much ordinary people hate career politicians,
There's no doubt about that. He's been an entertainer for a long time, he knows how to play on the sensibilities of the stupid.
 #93637  by JohnnyP
 Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:09 pm
kocher wrote:

Like gag me with a spoon. It was his first run for elected office. He ran an exploratory committee for President in 2000 but that isnt actually running for office. And when you're mental capacity is being questioned in an attempt at a coup d'etat it shouldn't surprise anyone when you have to keep proving your mental stability.
BDR529 liked this
 #93640  by kocher
 Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:24 pm
BDR529 wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:03 pm
kocher wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:00 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:

There's no doubt about that. He's been an entertainer for a long time, he knows how to play on the sensibilities of the stupid.
Cool image. But this is the enlightened discussion subforum and your post has been reported accordingly. Have a nice day.
JohnnyP wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:09 pm
kocher wrote:

Like gag me with a spoon. It was his first run for elected office. He ran an exploratory committee for President in 2000 but that isnt actually running for office. And when you're mental capacity is being questioned in an attempt at a coup d'etat it shouldn't surprise anyone when you have to keep proving your mental stability.
Yes, and then he campaigned for office, henceforth, ran.
 #93643  by Tim_Kerr
 Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:36 pm
This whole thing is getting more bizarre by the day.

Added in 3 minutes 35 seconds:
cunnalingus wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:59 pm
I get my news from a reliable news source, the onion here I come!