• ********* EBWF NEWS ALERT ************

  • Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
 #73281  by lemmiwinx
 Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:08 pm
Video of Kim Jong Un's love child have been leaked. The mother has not been identified and is believed to be holed up with her son in Kansas or Nebraska.

Image
JohnnyP liked this
 #76391  by lemmiwinx
 Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:37 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:24 pm
Korean Brian
North Koreans have no concept of fatness. To them if your ribs aren't showing then you're probably eating too much. They believe Brian is just a myth.
 #76397  by edsbrian
 Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:03 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:37 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:24 pm
Korean Brian
North Koreans have no concept of fatness. To them if your ribs aren't showing then you're probably eating too much. They believe Brian is just a myth.
Aren't you fatter than Brian doe?
 #76400  by lemmiwinx
 Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:17 pm
edsbrian wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:03 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:37 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:24 pm
Korean Brian
North Koreans have no concept of fatness. To them if your ribs aren't showing then you're probably eating too much. They believe Brian is just a myth.
Aren't you fatter than Brian doe?
I wouldn't say fatter than Brian because as we all know that's impossible. I can say however that I'm much smarter than him.
 #76417  by edsbrian
 Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:49 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:17 pm
edsbrian wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:03 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:37 pm


North Koreans have no concept of fatness. To them if your ribs aren't showing then you're probably eating too much. They believe Brian is just a myth.
Aren't you fatter than Brian doe?
I wouldn't say fatter than Brian because as we all know that's impossible. I can say however that I'm much smarter than him.
That isn't saying much.
 #76421  by Tim_Kerr
 Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:28 pm
Kellyanne Conway uses Las Vegas shooting to blame Obama for failing to pass gun control law
thxs obama 8-)